Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 400

Blade 400 Blade Helicopters (eFlite) 400 Helicopters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
Jasmine2501
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Evil Tail Problem

My tail is screaming - loud, and it shakes up and down. I thought I had it fixed with the Trex hub I put on there, but when it finally gets up to speed, it's not happy. It shakes so hard the tail fin is about an inch-long blur up and down, but only on the left side - opposite the tail.

All of the tail case parts are new, as is the belt and the drive gear up front. Tail boom is new, pitch slider and ball links are new - everything is freeking new! I don't understand what is causing the problem - everything is balanced too.

The only thing I can see is when I look through the little hole at the front pulley, the belt seems to get wider and skinnier as I rotate the head.

I took this helicopter in to the hobby shop and they couldn't figure out the problem either... does anyone have any ideas what I can do? If it's "get the metal parts" then yes, I'll be doing that as soon as they are available, but really, I would like to just get her flying again with the plastic parts. I don't understand how it can go this bad when everything is new...

Is there something obvious that I'm missing??!

jazzyflight.blogspot.com
Jasmine2501 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 400

Blade 400 Blade Helicopters (eFlite) 400 Helicopters