Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > HBFP V1/V2

HBFP V1/V2 E-Sky Honey Bee V1 & V2 Fixed Pitch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 02:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Bee V2 cnc set and the bell hiller question

ok, so i am very impressed with this mod that Hankster sent me for the green Bee and i am flying the heck out of it and doing a lot of smiling .

so, i have decided to give the full cnc set another try now that i am much more proficient with my Bee's, and i am going to use the bell hiller with it and install this set up on my new custom Stinger Bee. it looks like they have dis-continued the EHB003 blade grip that was originally designed for the bell hiller arms, but yet the bell hiller set is still available.
i am assuming that the bell hiller will work with the EHB203 blade grip that comes with the cnc set by removing the brass balls on the sides of the blade grip halves and installing the bell hiller arms in their place... is that correct?
it will be a couple of weeks before all the pieces arrive from the different suppliers, but it is all on the way .

thanks
spoonerrw is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2013, 05:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yes my friend you are correct. Remove the ball ends and the B/H will bolt right on.
Old 10-20-2013, 01:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

thanks Brother Hankster... it is a go and i am committed now . i was able to find a couple places overseas that had the EHB003, but after reading the reviews of how sloppy it is on the feathering shaft, i decided against it. just waiting for miracle mart to get the shaft, head, and blade grip assembly to me and i will wrap this up . i have a spare extreme shaft already in, the cnc bell hiller assembled with the links set to 3.5mm, the shorter CF flybar made and marked, and i went with the super paddles for the flybar. i am a bit nervous about all of this but flying the green Bee with your modded head... i am sure i will get right in to it with some practice .

i will keep you posted .
spoonerrw is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in