Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano CP X Brushless Mods

nano CP X Brushless Mods Blade nano CP X Brushless Mods Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2015, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default nano cpx (mild) brushlesss t/r question

Hi chaps

Had an hp02t coming for xmas, but it didn't come in time

I have an hp03t I can use but will it work temporarily, or be too heavy maybe ?

Many thanks

Merry Christmas
Rotorway 162f - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snVc3q-hBvU - MCPX V1 2BL HP08s/HP03t/xp12a/xp3a/550s/130x blades/larger canopy/stretched boom/RRC prop = AWESOME Hybrid CP X !! - Nano CPX 2BL Mild - Raptor 50 Nitro - Futaba FF9/Spektrum DM8 Tx
catpainkev is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2015, 10:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm not the best person to be answering your question but. If the motor produces more power than the hp02t then as long as you have clearance for the servos it should work at least to some extent.

I'd say try it anyways to give yourself something to do until the proper motor comes in.
Heli's that I currently fly: Lynx Oxy3+ {Build In Progress!}, JR Forza 450 {hangar queen}, Blade 180CFX, Blade mCPX BL {work horse}, Blade NanoCPX - Blade Nano QX, Blade NanoQX3D - Phoenix 5.5 - Spektrum DX6 - - HeliFreak is great! -
Canadian_Jesus is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2015, 04:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cheers CJ

I'm talking about hp03t as brushless tail motor though (temporary donor from a larger BL micro)

Merry Christmas
Rotorway 162f - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snVc3q-hBvU - MCPX V1 2BL HP08s/HP03t/xp12a/xp3a/550s/130x blades/larger canopy/stretched boom/RRC prop = AWESOME Hybrid CP X !! - Nano CPX 2BL Mild - Raptor 50 Nitro - Futaba FF9/Spektrum DM8 Tx
Old 12-25-2015, 05:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

It won't work if it comes from a mcpx BL and the tail motor is 2S. Otherwise there is not much weight difference.
Old 12-25-2015, 05:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks Dave

It's pre MXPX BL, the donor heli is 1s, from when we modded our MXPCs to BL

Kev
Old 12-25-2015, 09:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hey Kev. Whenever you get around to that brushless tail, make the tail boom 110mm in length and you will be good. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-28-2015, 07:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Craig

Still on the forums huh

In fact the Nano I speak of is the one you did the mild kit on and sent me at Christmas 3 years ago I think it was !

I did a brushless tail upgrade on it about 18 months back but couldn't find an hp02t anywhere so fitted a 'similar' bl motor...after that it was never right...it would fly ok sometimes but randomly the tail rotor would stop, nano would go into a spin and crash, occasionally it would start working again before it crashed and I could fly on, but it was ridiculous ...so I put that bird on the back-burner and flew others I have.

For this Christmas I decided to fix it with an hp02t, typically Dylan was out so I found one through Ebay Stateside and ordered it in what I thought would be good time, it did land here on the 18th but didn't make it to my door by 24th hence my question about raiding the hp03t from one of my other birds until it arrived..

In the end I decided to wait until the next post tomorrow, hopefully it'll come then

Take care dear boy, and a Happy New Year to you and yours

Kev
Old 12-28-2015, 09:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yep, they haven't run me out of here yet.

Has it been three years since I did that build for you? My how time flies! Funny thing is my wife was asking, just a few days ago, if I had talked to the guy who flies his own helicopter over in England lately. Low and behold, here you are.

Well my friend. If you need anything, you know how to get in touch with me. Also let me know how the tail swap goes. I hope the New Year is more prosperous to you and yours than the one we are about done with.

Cheers,
Craig
Old 12-29-2015, 11:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Craig

Haha..funny that eh, thought my ears were burnin' !

You'll never guess what came in the post today

Stand by for an update

Kev
Old 12-30-2015, 10:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well all seems to be in order, ran my 10 1s batteries through it, most only lasted a few seconds though, time to buy some fresh ones methinks...but at least my little bird didn't do the usual spaz-out on me

I've forgotten how I used to charge the batteries, only seem to have the Eflite box that takes the 4xAA battery

K
Old 12-31-2015, 09:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by catpainkev View Post

I've forgotten how I used to charge the batteries, only seem to have the Eflite box that takes the 4xAA battery

K
A gent of your stature without the means to properly charge a battery? I'm taken aback!
Old 12-31-2015, 10:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Haha...sad isn't it !....I'm catching you in years Craig....the memory is suffering !

I've got multi li-po chargers but not with the tiny connectors for the ncpx 1s

Maybe I had a little adapter fly lead to charge from the original MCPX 1s charger ?

Kev
Old 12-31-2015, 10:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

You need to invest in one of these, Kev.

Hell.If you want this one which I will never use again, PM me your address again and I'll send it to you. Christmas present.

Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	627171
Old 12-31-2015, 11:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Awwwww Craig...so sweet

I sure hope you and the missus have a super New Year's Night buddy

Take care

Kev

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in