Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Beware of user Sanclementemike

I really hate that this is my first post here but I would want to be warned, so that is what has motivated me to post this information. Believe me, it would be much easier for me to just "live and learn", but if I can save just one person from a getting hosed it is worth the garbage I risk getting thrown on me. In any event, each member can form their own opinion.

Here are two links that should give you an overview and words from both sides:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1549960 (my thread)
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1553700 (Seller's thread)
Pilot in MO is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2011, 04:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Both of U

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!!!
dave22250 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fear the Spork!!

1. First off, this does not even belong on HF. Keep this on the site where you purchased it from.

2. I have read the seller's ad and it did not mention including the sateillte. I do however see a sateillte on one of his pics on the sale. Seller should of clearly state that it was not included. But looks like he sent you one anyways but not a dsmx that you needed.

3. taking the heli apart is not uncommon for shipping. it protects the heli during shipping and reduce the cost of shipping for the seller.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sporl01
I posted the links here only because the seller also sells here. I posted it as a warning here only because I felt it does belong here since the seller frequents both forums. If members here feel I have done something wrong, I will gladly remove the information.

In hindsight, I should have been more careful, I am not sure why you feel it does not belong here.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I am glad you post it, people should be expose who are screwing other people money and time.
rakesh is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2011, 06:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default I dont see what the big deal is

That could be assembled in an hour. I always rebuild used heli's completely anyway. He obviously flys dsm2. If you didnt like it you should have just sent it back for a refund.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spork01 View Post
1. First off, this does not even belong on HF. Keep this on the site where you purchased it from...
Better do some more searching then...

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=356285
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1538799

Confirmed posts and text, even a very similar handle, sometimes it isn't so easy to find when hadles are different.

Already said my peace in the buyers thread post #7 and not a honest seller IMO.

Wynn
Old 12-14-2011, 03:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

As far as the disassembly, it really doesn't look that bad. I think this is just a communication issue, he wasn't trying to screw you over.

Any missing parts should be sent to you at his cost though.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

I live about 20 minutes from him and have responded to couple of his ads asking for LPU and to check out the items. He never reponded to any of my PM's (including for that DX7). Kind of suspicious to me but oh well
nartac is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2011, 10:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by nartac View Post
I live about 20 minutes from him and have responded to couple of his ads asking for LPU and to check out the items. He never reponded to any of my PM's (including for that DX7). Kind of suspicious to me but oh well
Can't pick up what isn't there is what I think.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Last edited by whippo; 01-10-2012 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: decided this was not worth my opinion
whippo is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

If all the parts are there and not a screw missing? I dont see the problem. Just put the damn thing back together and go out flying.
If you get a packager with junk parts and some stone throw into it? than you have the rights to complain.
czynot is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

How are people defending this A-hole Seller!?

He says the heli is in "primo" condition and fully setup, then sends a bunch of parts...BS

He lies about the postage (not too important but establishes himself as a liar)

Furthermore he sais its a 3Gx when in reality its NOT

He LIES when he sais he is selling it because its too small, when in reality all he does is buy and flip 450s and such.

This guy is despicable and DOES NOT BELONG on these forums.

Thanks for the Tip Mo flyer
Old 01-15-2012, 08:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Again this guy got his money back he dosent understand helis it was all generated by him he is a hater thats all
Old 01-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Pilot in MO is a hater

I made things right with this guy and he follows me around and hates no one got screwed but me, believe what you will he flew my heli and thrashed it then sent it back and I refunded his money ...A scammer would NOT have done that he is sore because I exposed his lies sorry for the rant. Its people like this guy that try to ruin other reps just for the sport of it he got his money back that should be the end of it but he still has to hate. Let go already and move on with your life....
Old 01-15-2012, 09:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Did you get the heli back?
Old 01-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanclementemike View Post
I made things right with this guy and he follows me around and hates no one got screwed but me, believe what you will he flew my heli and thrashed it then sent it back and I refunded his money ...A scammer would NOT have done that he is sore because I exposed his lies sorry for the rant. Its people like this guy that try to ruin other reps just for the sport of it he got his money back that should be the end of it but he still has to hate. Let go already and move on with your life....
Mike,
I think you have this backwards, How exactly did you make it right? If it was right to begin with then there would be nothing to make right...correct? See, all you have to do is stop lying and you never need to try to cover up one.....you lied about something as little as how much postage was, why would anyone believe another word out of your mouth?

BTW, Paypal issued a refund, he appealed and lost, I have everything documented with over 50 photographs, proving no less than 5 lies from seller.....oh wait, nevermind he is the victim here.

My wife and I laughed so hard when you posted that I had flown and abused the bucket of crap you sent, you and I know I didn't have all the parts. Keep your little Bible quotes on the bottom of your page, one day you will need them.

Mike, tell all these folks what you shipped me....was it a 3GX? NO....What main blades did you send? Hint: NOT 3G, Did it have the MX motor? NOPE....that is enough right there......so if want to tell people I flew/crashed/trashed an item you clearly misrepresented.......have at it dude, you are a dishonest trader and I am warning these people too. They can believe and do what they want.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

whats crazy is for like 5 more bucks he could of got a bigger box and shipped it whole, lol. for what its worth i always let the buyer know if i will be breaking the heli down to ship. its just common decency that and not an accurate description of what the heli comes with wow thumbs down
Old 01-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot in MO View Post
Mike,
I think you have this backwards, How exactly did you make it right? If it was right to begin with then there would be nothing to make right...correct? See, all you have to do is stop lying and you never need to try to cover up one.....you lied about something as little as how much postage was, why would anyone believe another word out of your mouth?

BTW, Paypal issued a refund, he appealed and lost, I have everything documented with over 50 photographs, proving no less than 5 lies from seller.....oh wait, nevermind he is the victim here.

My wife and I laughed so hard when you posted that I had flown and abused the bucket of crap you sent, you and I know I didn't have all the parts. Keep your little Bible quotes on the bottom of your page, one day you will need them.

Mike, tell all these folks what you shipped me....was it a 3GX? NO....What main blades did you send? Hint: NOT 3G, Did it have the MX motor? NOPE....that is enough right there......so if want to tell people I flew/crashed/trashed an item you clearly misrepresented.......have at it dude, you are a dishonest trader and I am warning these people too. They can believe and do what they want.

Stick to fixed wing bro you still dont know enough about helis to make an argument that being said , I cant brlieve you still follow me around like a littlle poor puppy that has been abused. I responded to you and you got spanked online and you didnt like it. Take your spats like a man and quit crying. don't you see every time you do this it back fires on you?
Your just a big cry baby. Give up this trivial crap and lets get back to having fun... its guys like you that ruin it for everyone. Bad vibes only get you more bad vibes. It may take you awhile but you'll learn.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow Mike
"give up the trivial crap.....", so me exposing a dishonest trader is trivial? Now I see why you had no problem misrepresenting the heli and then saying I screwed you over.

I exposed you as a fraud and that makes me a crybaby? I am upset that you spanked me? No, every time you post, and turn this into a namecalling thing, people can see you for what you really are....a dishonest person that trivializes screwing others and then blames the victim.

As for what I know or don't know about RC planes, helis, cars or whatever....you don't know me or what I know or don't know about anything so give that a rest. For the record smartass, I held several ASE certifications, at one point was A & P certified, have a Bachelors Degree and an MBA. Go back to slingin' mud and hanging drywall and stop trying to talk down to me, you don't have a clue about much except writing deceptive ads.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in