Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > JR and Spektrum Radios and Electronics

JR and Spektrum Radios and Electronics JR and Spektrum Radios, Gyros, Servos, Etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2004, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 8103 delta wing programing question

I'm sorry to do this here but everybody should have a smac to fly when the evening comes . I have a friend that has an 8103 and i am having trouble getting the radio adjusted correctly. for those that dont know a smac is like a small zagi ( delta wing w/elevon's) . I have the delta wing selected , the servos are plugged into the correct positions as per the manual. my problem is my elevator control is correct but my ailerons are reversed. if i reverse the ail and elev channels the ailerons are correct but the elevator is reversed. I'm missing something here.Is there another screen that i missed that has some adjustments on it. I'm sure I'm just overlooking the obvious but any help would be greatly appreciated Tom:?
terb0 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2004, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

try plugging them into the opposite channels. ie- reverse the plug positions.
big-al is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2004, 06:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

been there done that. either way i go one control or the other needs to be reversed. tom
Old 11-29-2004, 04:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Are both servos installed with there outputs facing opposite directions (both toward the wingtips or wing root). I am flying a Trick Razor which is a short wingspan zagi with a 8103. My Elevator and Aileron are both set to reverse in the servo reversing screen.

Paul
Paul Hinz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2004, 05:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yes both are facing outward and are on the bottom of the wing. and the end closest to the output shaft are towards the rear of the wing. the plane that you are descibing is almost identical to what i am flying. a smac is a 24" mini zagi i may have to flip one of the servos over end ways to fix the problem . thanks for the reply tom

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in