Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters > 600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters

600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters 600 PRO Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2012, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Phoenixtech 115 ESC help

If anyone has a Phoenixtech 115 ESC manual kicking around I could really use one soon. My ESC should show up sometime this week and I have just about exhausted all leads to find a manual for it. The Phoenixtech web site is a joke, they don't offer manuals for anything but the helicopters, and their contact us email just bounces back. I have emailed RCA, and a couple other people that I was told may be able to help me out and have gotten no reply, at least the emails didn't bounce. I started a thread here in the electronics section, its gotten a few views, but no answers. And Youtube has nothing helpful without the manual to go with the video.

Ideally what I need is a PDF of the manual so I can go through it, or someone to tell me if the Phoenixtech 100 ESC operates the same way. That manual I have found, but if they are not the same it would be the same thing as taking an aspirin to fix a blown engine. It will take away the headache, but it wont fix the problem

Thanks
George Mason is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

George
As I remember right they both program exactly the same way. However do not expect a soft start with that esc even in govenermode. The beeps / tones were identical but I soon replaced mine with a Castle Ice 100 just for the soft start and programing via computer. I had a 450 eat my fingers once and said never again....
Old 06-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well I just got an answer from RCA so I now have a manual to program the ESC with, along with the other pertinent information on it Now all I need is for my batteries and stuff to get here and I can get back to finishing this helicopter. I I figure the ESC and stuff should come in to morrow or Friday, the batteries, god knows I do know that 8 days after giving them my money they have finally made it to the hands of the airline, so much for EMS being quicker
Old 06-19-2012, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

The Phoenixtech 100 and 115 do program different. Ghost I got my 100 to use soft start and Gov mode and it works a treat. I did a video here for it if you still have your knocking about....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXVil8jcQkg[/ame]
Valkman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Oh great, now I don't know what to do. The manual I got from RCA while printed different than the SR100A Speed Controller V2.0 that is available in the Chaos Lounge tech area list the exact procedures and tones for the functions
Old 06-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mason View Post
Oh great, now I don't know what to do. The manual I got from RCA while printed different than the SR100A Speed Controller V2.0 that is available in the Chaos Lounge tech area list the exact procedures and tones for the functions

James V on the Lounge has a video on the 115. He even shows how to set up soft start as well. Good luck....

Here is his video.....hope it helps.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrXSDDxwHVw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Old 06-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

One of the guys on the lounge done the 115. Hope this is of use to you.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrXSDDxwHVw[/ame]

Maybe there is a different version firmware on the 115???
Valkman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

George I looked everywhere and couldn't find the programming sheet for it.

The video that James V made is spot on as far as setting it up goes.
rovpilot26 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2013, 09:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have it if you still need it! uhhhh whoops! lmao just realized the date!
ChadCarlin is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

maxx024 -

I could really use that manual as I got my esc 2nd hand with out the manual and have not used it since I am not sure how it was setup. And searching the internet does no help. The video link is great - except he doesn't say what the options are except how he does it and it's hard to count the beeps with him talking over it.

Thanks in advance if you can help me out with the manual.

Rob
rwithey is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in