Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 550 Class Electric Helicopters

550 Class Electric Helicopters 550 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Exclamation Just got package of parts-box torn in half with nothing in it!!

I have a 1/3 of a box delivered that was supposed to be filled with Trex parts worth $113 from RH through the USPS. So all I have is a piece of the box with a number stating to "call to see if missing items have been located". There where 9 parts some of them small. There is no way they are going to find my stuff. I have ordered many, many packages over the years and I have never been delivered a torn off piece of box with nothing in it. This is ridiculous. Not RH's fault. Any suggestions. It was too late for anyone to answer the number listed but I know they are going to give me some generic B.S. answer. What now?
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2012, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Sorry about the bad news.

I'd contact ReadyHeli. They probably have a contract with USPS and probably insurance for this type of thing.
Maybe RH would send you a new batch of parts and deal with USPS directly.

Not sure, but worth talking to them about what happened.
T-Rex 550E V1 Classic Flybar: 600MX/BL70G, AR6200, DS610 x 3, Quark/DS650, 16t/520mm blades.
Wolfpackin is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 07:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

If RH didnt purchase insurance you may be upo a river, but if thats the case I'd talk to RH customer support. If insurance was an option you chose not to purchase then it's on you. unfortunately some of the post offices in the US are run by angry cape buffalo.

PM me for your soldering and mSR X BL build needs.
burnoutboy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lompma View Post
I have a 1/3 of a box delivered that was supposed to be filled with Trex parts worth $113 from RH through the USPS. So all I have is a piece of the box with a number stating to "call to see if missing items have been located". There where 9 parts some of them small. There is no way they are going to find my stuff. I have ordered many, many packages over the years and I have never been delivered a torn off piece of box with nothing in it. This is ridiculous. Not RH's fault. Any suggestions. It was too late for anyone to answer the number listed but I know they are going to give me some generic B.S. answer. What now?
Contact RH. They are pretty good and will likely just ship out what's missing to you.
gehrbox is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 10:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

RH has always been good to me. Not their fault. USPS sent me this. An empty torn box.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Damage 002.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	310978  
Old 04-25-2012, 01:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

What a great service!
markleyland is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2012, 03:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

well done usps burnoutboy has the right idea i think.
that is just not funny...
chris
chrismechanic is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Bought a 3000mah life from Readyhelli and looked like it was hit by a trex 900 when it arrived, because it was sent via a type of envelope package to South Africa. Mailed them, they asked to mail a pic of the life, replaced it lightning fast without asking to return it. Top service. Did numerous orders (+-15) and this was the 1st problem, but was handled great.
Bking1340 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

I would be pissed. I can't believe that a USPS employee would deliver this knowing that there was nothing in the box. They should have rejected this before it hit the truck and returned it to the sender. Amazing....
mtuccio is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

RH really stepped up to the plate on this one. All is good. My USPS carrier hates me cause I get soo many packages.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Capi

My HF Map location

You have to admit this is alittle funny, I mean imagine the gull of the carrier to deliver that.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

I would contact RH first. If RH does not give you satisfaction, you can always contact your credit card or PayPal.
Amain Team Pilot
jhamel is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2012, 11:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtuccio View Post
I would be pissed. I can't believe that a USPS employee would deliver this knowing that there was nothing in the box. They should have rejected this before it hit the truck and returned it to the sender. Amazing....
+1 It is just unimaginable that the USPS employee would still make the delivery and not rejecting it.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Notmyjob6.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	311277  
CACN is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2012, 12:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

could it be the wife angry at the expenses from the hobby?
- Trex 250 se
Bruno28 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2012, 01:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lompma View Post
RH really stepped up to the plate on this one. All is good. My USPS carrier hates me cause I get soo many packages.
WTF he's mad at you because you give him something to earn money for(apparently....)
Old 04-26-2012, 06:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nko15 View Post
WTF he's mad at you because you give him something to earn money for(apparently....)
No....He's most likely mad because he has to stop the truck and get out to walk to the door. My delivery guy is like that also....He's had the nerve to put slips in my mailbox saying that he attemped to deliver a package when I was sitting right inside the house watching him. When I called him on it he said he was late and needed to get back to the station....Bad answer....I reported him!
mtuccio is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2012, 07:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

I had almost the exact same thing happen to me last week. Ordered a set of RC Booya from ExperienceRC and what I got in the mail was an empty ripped-open envelope with "Received without Contents" stamped on it! A simple phone call to ExperienceRC and I had a new set in the mail which arrived yesterday. I have no doubt ReadyHeli would do the same.

I wonder how widespread this problem is? Freakin USPS!
beeflyer2 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2012, 07:19 AM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
No....He's most likely mad because he has to stop the truck and get out to walk to the door. My delivery guy is like that also....He's had the nerve to put slips in my mailbox saying that he attemped to deliver a package when I was sitting right inside the house watching him. When I called him on it he said he was late and needed to get back to the station....Bad answer....I reported him!
Thats what i said, its his job to stop his truck, get out of his truck, than walk to your door to hand you youre stuff you ordered him to deliver..... if he doesnt want to do that, he should be delivering the newspaper.

My delivery guy is always friendly, i can call him and he will drive specially to my house if i have to go away when he tries to deliver..... he does that because he have to earn his money with his job..Just like the USPS guy.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
My delivery guy does not even bother to leave any slip on several occassions. I looked it up on the web site to know the packages were "attempted" to be delivered.

To OP, I am glad ReadyHeli set it right. I always buy from them even they are on the East coast and I live on the West. Fast shipping and stands behind the products they sell instead of asking you to deal with the manufacturer.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:06 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:

I have seen this exact same thing. Just shear laziness. Just happy RH really took care of me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in