Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2006, 07:39 PM   #101 (permalink)

Most of life's disputes come down to a failure to communicate effectively.
Looks like this guy's done himself a great disservice, shame, cos the canopies look fantastic.

Live and learn!
Rick Rotorhead is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2006, 03:56 PM   #102 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

So did these refunds ever take place, or are they still some time never
captcasper7 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2006, 04:21 PM   #103 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hi,
This is an update on the last e-mail i just got yesterday from Peter and my answer, i hope there is someone near Peter witha Paypal account as to help him send my refund, i am sure that we all can help each other, thanks for your australian help, the are the e-mails:

Hi Peter,
Sorry, the wire transfer from australia to mexico is too complicated and to expensive on handeling fees for me and takes too long, there must bee someone down your end that has a paypal account and is willing to help you, i need this payment via paypal and paypal only send to: jrsdent@intersky.com
I will apreciate you send this payment ASAP so this can finally end.
Tanks again,
Jose.
----- Original Message -----
To: Dr.José Rajlevsky S.
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Please send me total amount for eBay item #260021819690, ALIGN T-REX 600 NEW CUSTOM PAINTED AIRBRUSHED CANOPY

---
hi Jose
I got your money today , is there a way I can transfer to your bank a/c?? if you give me your bank details swift codes etc and I can use internet banking , as my friend has closed his paypal a/c due to a buyer from the usa using credit card fraud to buy his item , as no one else I know uses paypal anymore ,
or I will try to open a new paypal a/c in the morning
let me know about your bank? or not
cheers Pete
-- Original Message -----
To: killarkustoms
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 4:27 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Please send me total amount for eBay item #260021819690, ALIGN T-REX 600 NEW CUSTOM PAINTED AIRBRUSHED CANOPY

That will be fine with me.
Jose.
To: Dr.José Rajlevsky S.
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 11:45 AM

hopfully i can get it to you by the end of the week
To: killarkustoms
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 4:11 AM

OK Peter,
How long do you need for me to wait so i can get my full refund and stop all this, please advice.
Jose
dsrj is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2006, 05:29 PM   #104 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Its gona be some time never, this guy is not going to pay you back only keep you hanging on.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:49 AM   #105 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

I have never seen so many excuses, stall tactics, etc ever before.
Sheesh have him drop a Money Order in a envelope and mail you the dang payment!!!!! Sure it may take a week to get there but all this bull "no paypal", bank trnasfer, I dont have internet, etc is getting old man....

BTW I would NOT give him ANY bank information! Ever heard of a 419 scam?

Bob
Finless is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2006, 09:29 AM   #106 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I agree I would not release any bank info, not saying he would, but you don't want money going out of your account unless you are the one spending it. :?

Mike
Old 11-12-2006, 09:26 PM   #107 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Guy's,
No way i will release any bank info, i wonder where are all Peter friends, it is very hard for me to understand why from all this guy's who were defending Peter in this forum there isn´t anyone that can help him with there Paypal membership to send my refund, are all the Australian Paypal Members out of Paypal?, there is no more Paypal in Australia?, for me it is a little hard to believe, i wonder where is for example samstain or electricboy or Guardian or krusty and his Killarkustoms has had many happy customers thing, why don´t you try to help Peter now it is very easy just let him use your Paypal account it won't cost you a cent, Please Paypal help Australiansˇˇˇˇˇ and please Australians help me get my money backˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ
Thanks to all,
dsrj.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:36 AM   #108 (permalink)

Yes i am Peters friend you stupid little man and can honestly tell you that peter has your money because I lent it to him to get rid of you. No I dont have a paypal account because they have a habit of taking the side of rip offs and fraudsters. Everyone I have dealt with (even overseas) have been more than happy for me to put the money in a bank account for them, so why aren't you, have something to hide do you? And if you need the money so badly to pay for something else you baught on ebay, then what the hell is he going to get out of your bank account?????? Fresh air?????????????
The reason he wanted to put it direct into your account is so you would get it the same day, but thats fine if you want to wait another week or more to get a money order or something similar.
Just keep waiting.......
krusty is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2006, 05:08 AM   #109 (permalink)

Yep approx. 300 people around the world know my bank account details. They cant take any money out, but hopefully they put some in
Filby is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2006, 07:58 AM   #110 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Wow, Getting money out of Oz is harder that I thought it would be...

http://www.auspost.com.au/IXP/0,1083...7EMO19,00.html

http://www.auspost.com.au/BCP/0,1080...7EMO19,00.html

Don't the public libraries down under have internet wired PCs?

Good overall lesson on how NOT to communicate with your customer base.
AlanMcSwain is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2006, 08:03 AM   #111 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

killarcustoms and friends have left no doubt in anyones mind who is stupid and who is not and how not to treat your customers

i find it very hard to believe that killar and friends think this is ok to treat people like this and rationalise it out like this it is actually getting funny to see how out of the norm you people are

is this a joke or what

it does not take a lot of rope for you to hang yourselves
RTHanley is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2006, 09:49 AM   #112 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Krusty,
Quote: Yes i am Peters friend you stupid little man and can honestly tell you that peter has your money because I lent it to him to get rid of you, Stupid little man?, get rid of me?, just because i want to get a refund of something that i payed for an never got?, ARE YOU PEOPLE FOR REAL?, IS THIS AN AUSTRALIAN GANG?, i do not wish or want to give you any explanation on what i do with my money, remember it is my MONEY, the only thing you are doing as a GREAT friend of Peter with this comments is helping him to comercialy finish to dig his grave, with FRIEND like you he does not need any ENEMIES, i have been doing bussiness with Paypal for 5 years now with no problem, just pay your Paypal fees and you will be OK, You KRUSTY being SO SMART get in your little head that this is my MONEY and i want may refund the same way i send it and that is VIA PAYPAL, so now who do you think is the LITTLE STUPID MAN? just try to guess if you can.
If you keep making this comments the only thing you will get is for me to file a Fraud report with the Australian Police against your friend, i am sure as friends that you are he will thank you for that.
Cheers,
dsrj.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:07 AM   #113 (permalink)

Just file the fraud claim already. That's how some people will respond. At this point you're not trying to make friends with him anymore, just get your money anyway .
BoneDoc is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2006, 01:39 PM   #114 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Without Prejudice

Well us in the UK are part to blame over this, we sent them to Australia in the first place. Dam we should have kept it to ourselves and left them in the UK.

Dam they got everything, nice weather, great looking girls, great surf and dishonest traders

Wait for the flame
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hogan_002.jpg (2.9 KB, 574 views)
Old 11-13-2006, 04:43 PM   #115 (permalink)

Hi, I had promised myself to keep out of this anymore, as i have enough on my own plate and to be honest, dont like getting palpitations over other peoples stresses.
BUT I have a problem with it when my best friend is getting mroe stressed and sicker just reading the posts that are directed at her husband.
PLEASE let it go, as you have surely read - Pete has the money to pay, just not a paypal account to access. You wont let it be sent any other way? is money order not a safe option in your country? Its the safest option in australia.
I have no access to spending with my own paypal account as it is too easy for USA to say that the parcel has not arrived and claim back the money. hence why mine is in the red as a wonderful lady took an expensive barbie from me for a cheap price and then said she didnt get it. Hey, paypal beleived me not her, (490 feedback as opposed to 1, yes I would beleive me over her also) but her credit card company charged back anyway. My paypal is only staying in use long enough to hopefully sell a few things and pay them back the $85USD I still owe them, otherwise I would gladly help Pete as they are our closest and dearest friends.
friendship and love mean a lot over here in the backwater country of Australia that you are all so eager to put down.

let it go and let the payment be done in another means other than paypal and HE WILL HAVE BACK HIS MONEY!@!!!!!!
Guardian is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2006, 05:22 PM   #116 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Guardian,
It is very hard for me to believe that in all the backwater country of Australia there is not a single guy with a Paypal account that can help Peter and let him use his account so i can get my refund, is it that hard?
dsrj.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:28 PM   #117 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Look...

Nobody should be getting ill over this matter. This is just a hobby. This is just business. If killarcustoms really has had a string of bad luck and worse, compounded it by not communicating often enough and properly with it's customers, then the best strategy is to publish a statement detailing what happened and how...

A) it will be prevented from happening again, and...
B) what is going to be done in remediation for those customers that feel they have been harmed.

Yes, some customers can be difficult, but I urge you to make direct phone contact with this customer and come to some agreement. Once that agreement has been worked out and executed, I'm sure Will and the HF staff would be happy to take down or microfont this thread upon request of the original poster.

Remember, this is just business and is not worth getting too upset over.

I truly hope you do resurrect your reputation because I'd like to buy one of those Shark Raptor 60 canopies, and if you can get me to lust for a painted canopy, you must be a talented artist.

Alan
Old 11-13-2006, 08:16 PM   #118 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

spend one half the energy making excuses getting sick and asking all your friends to make excuses for you and paint and deliver the canopys you allready collected money for and show you do care about your customers and doing the right thing which you obviously do not as evidenced by all the bs getting higher and deeper

killar
RTHanley is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2006, 09:36 PM   #119 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

Man this has been draging on too much. I gotta say a few words.

First I want to address the Email thing and loss of internet access.
HOW DOES loosing your internet access loose all Email you have recieved and thus loose all contact info of your customers?

Well it doesnt! WHY? I wont go into this too much but almost ALL ISP's world wide use SMTP and POP3 mail. What does this mean? Well it means that when you recieve mail it comes OFF the server on the ISP and into your local Email client (MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express, etc etc etc) onto our hard drive! Most ISPs will NOT allow you to keep it on thier server once RECIEVED!
So what does this mean? Well it means BULL! This guy lost his ISP and DID NOT LOOSE all his previous Emails and those customers contact info.... This is why many said on page 2 THIS IS BULL! It JUST DOESNT WORK THAT WAY!

Dude... dont even go there...... Your RECEIVED Email was local so how you can say because the ISP dropped you you lost ALL CONTACT INFO? WTF!!!!

SO BULL on the Email that said when his ISP shut him off and he LOST all that!
SORRY that is why MANY of us are calling BULL on! This is NOTHING more than a stall tactic!

So then we go to "kicking a man when he is down". Well I tell you what. Helifreak is all about supporting a man when he is down!!! Want to see how a HONEST person got help from so many HF users that it saved his house and many other things? GO HERE:
https://www.helifreak.com/viewtopic....asc&&start=174

That is a HONEST man that we all here were willing to help when needed. I get a tear in my eye when I see so many HELI guys helping each other!

Yet you just want to tell us how bad things are and why you have SOLD something to people and CANT make it right.

If you really wanted to be part of the
"Fun, Learning, Freindship and Mutual repect
Then you shoukd post here, explain your problems, and make things right and I gaurentee you the HF community would not only RESPECT you but possibly help you.

In the end you just cant pop on to HF and make an advertisement in a post to SELL GOODS, take peoples money, NOT DELIVER, and then tell everyone your problems AFTER so many are wondering if your ripping them off!

Sheesh man what did you expect? Everyone to say "OK take my money and give me my canopy anytime you feel like"?

I swear on my grave that HF users are the best bunch of folks you could meet! Trust me and I wont go into why I say that but.... Had you handled this differently.... You might be suprised on how well you would have been supported rather than all the bad press. You should have found a way to get online and explained your problems and I bet you this would have turned out very differently!

Customer support is obviously not a #1 priority with you and it should have been once you took the customers MONEY!

Bob
Finless is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2006, 09:59 PM   #120 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Man this has been draging on too much. I gotta say a few words.
You gotta love Finless.

Alan
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in