Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2006, 10:16 PM   #121 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

Quote:
You gotta love Finless.
Hehehehehe... Well I try to stay totally HONEST in my words! I stand by what I say.

Bob
Finless is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2006, 06:31 AM   #122 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Finless and others are right. Deliver the canopies and make the deal right and all this will go away. It is suprising to me when people make so much work for themselves making excuses for not doing the right thing including getting their freinds to attack us and the people who paid money in good faith but never got their goods when all they had to do is deliver what they took money for and all this would be over. Really shows character or lack of it IMHO.... I really don't get it. Blow smoke all you want nobody is getting fooled. Would I give my bank account info so I could get reimbursed a couple hundred dollars by someone I thought was less than honest...HELL NO, and I don't know of anyone else who would either. Is it because I have somethign to hide? That is an incredibly arogant and misguided cover-up rationalization sublimation accusation.

Also, Killar and firends have accused us of "On the other hand, you and your site exploited and agitated the dispute for your sites and sponsors own gain. More people logging on to the site." Yea right... if you guys knew anything about us you would know this is complete bull. All we tried to do is get you to understand that you need to deliver what you sold and took money for and quit making excuses that nobody is believing. Say what you want about us, the vast majority of people know what we are on about. Good grief. If you think this kind of thread is good for us or anyone else, or increases the allure of this site, you are 100% WRONG.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:25 AM   #123 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hi,
Quote: friendship and love mean a lot over here in the backwater country of Australia that you are all so eager to put down.

Where is that guy that believes in friendship and love mean a lot over here in the backwater country of Australia that you are all so eager to put down with a Paypal account that would like to help Peter and me so i can get my refund? He only needs oneĦĦĦĦĦ

Yesterday i wrote an e-mail to Peter with no answer as of now, there we go all over again........
dsrj.
dsrj is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2006, 01:16 AM   #124 (permalink)

:glasses2:
electricboy is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2006, 08:22 AM   #125 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

This is nothing more than theft, you have paid he has failed to deliver the goods and is now making every excuse under the sun to further delay the refund or supply the goods, the only way this guy can make good is pay up or deliver the canopies. I suggest you give him a furher 7 days to make good or file the report to paypal.

I note that one of his so called friends has said that all of this is making his friend, Peter's wife ill, what about the poor guy who has paid for the canopies and has got nothing in return, my thoughts are with him not Peter, man this Peter is true scum, pay up or else
captcasper7 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2006, 09:20 AM   #126 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Peter and all,
Someone found this, just go to E-bay item number 220048186180, and you will see that, it is a miracleĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ there is still a guy in Adelaide, Austalia with a Paypal account unbelivable the is a species on extingtion, I GUY IN ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA
WITH A PAYPAL ACCOUNTĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ MIRACLE, MIRACLEĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
What do all you guy's think about this miracle?
dsrj.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:52 PM   #127 (permalink)

My HF Map location

DSRJ.....

Dude.

There ARE times in life when "War Emergency Power" sarcasm is warranted.

In my humble estimation, this is not one of them.

Be polite, be persistent, don't antagonize or you will likely loose the sympathy of those who are supporting your cause here.

Alan
AlanMcSwain is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2006, 03:37 PM   #128 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Alan,
How would feel and react if you were in my situation, would you be polite, persistet and wouldn´t antagonize after hearing all this?
Thanks for your advice anyway but just try to understand me.
dsrj
Old 11-15-2006, 04:07 PM   #129 (permalink)
Registered Users

Time = Money

This thread = Too expensive

I'm not involved, but after seeing how many pages this has generated I would say don't buy from this dude no matter the circumstances. It's too much to read and I'm taking judgement.
Synergy N9 Serial #869026C-0109031
Radio: DX-7 (2 x AR7000/1 x 6100/2 x 6000)
Motors: Medusa28-32-3400/BL600XL/.91SZ-HPH Hyper w/Pump & Regulator *Muscle Pipe 5*
ESC's: CC35/ALIGN 35X/ALIGN BL75G
Gyro: 401 + 9650/S-9254
Awamori is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2006, 10:08 PM   #130 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

If he is selling on Ebay again then ALL of us should message ANY bidders and tell them he is questionable!!!!

Bob
Old 11-15-2006, 11:05 PM   #131 (permalink)

My HF Map location

I don't think that the seller in the ebay reference is your man. Look at the feedback on the items he has sold. That canopy is the only one. This might be a friend of his or perhaps a former customer.

I do understand the anger you feel, but it is working against you at this point.

My advice stands. Be polite and persistent. Be open to a compromise. Make contact in person. Offer to work things out with patience and no more name calling.

Alan
Old 11-16-2006, 12:15 AM   #132 (permalink)

My HF Map location

As far as I can tell from wading through this thread, that killar has given the refund to dsrj and this is a done deal. I am tired of wading through this as many of you are so since the deal has been completed and unless I hear otherwise, it is time to close this thread.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:13 AM   #133 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Just when we all thought this piled higher and deeper thread was over.... it is not.....

**Correction Killar Pete has said he mailed the refund.
"From: killarkustoms
To: Dr.José Rajlevsky S.
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 2:36 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Please send me total amount for eBay item #260021819690, ALIGN T-REX 600 NEW CUSTOM PAINTED AIRBRUSHED CANOPY

yes I did and i have posted it to you , so as soon as it gets there let me know
cheers Pete"

Man are we all ready for this to be over or what???

Once dsrj has the refund, and is able to cash the "insert payment type here" this is FINALLY over... man am I looking forward to this FINALLY being over and a refund or a canopy delivered to a guy who purchased it in good faith!!
Old 11-19-2006, 08:48 AM   #134 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi,
What a great, honest and helpfull forum this isĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
Thanks Will.
dsrj.
Old 12-02-2006, 06:05 PM   #135 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi to all,
Just to let you know that i have not received my refund yet, i thing this is taking just to long, why didn't Killar send me a money order via Western Union as a suggested to him?, what do you all think?
Thanks again,
Jose
Old 12-02-2006, 06:18 PM   #136 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi,
Another update, this are the last e-mail's i got from Killar, please look at the dates and of course the nice way he answers to his customers:

Hi Peter,
Just to let you know that i have not received my refund yet, i thing this is taking just to long, why didnt you send a money order via Western Union as a suggested to you?, please advice ASAP.
Thanks again,
Jose.
----- Original Message -----
To: Dr.José Rajlevsky S.
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Please send me total amount for eBay item #260021819690, ALIGN T-REX 600 NEW CUSTOM PAINTED AIRBRUSHED CANOPY

hi Jose
i sent it Australia post airmail no. cv063701870au
you should get it soon
Pete

mate as to your 3 emails im not a computer nerd and I don't sit on the computer all day I have a life and other work to do , plus I was away on the weekend off road racing, like your Baja 1000 , where u come from?
so with work ,family,hobby painting and off road racing im a very busy man ,
Pete
----- Original Message -----
To: killarkustoms
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 12:34 PM

Hi Peter,
This is the 3rd e-mail and no answer, i do not know what did you send and how much:
Is this a money order?
Which company did you use?
Do you have a transaction number?
Where do i go an get it?
Please advice ASAP. please answer.
Thanks,
Jose.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:00 PM   #137 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Airmail from down under is going to take 7 to 10 business days and remember, volume is heavy this time of year.

Dr. Rajlevsky.... Please be patient. If it was in fact mailed on or about the 19th, you should see it by this coming Wednesday if your national post is at all efficient.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:57 PM   #138 (permalink)
HF Support

OK - If Peter is fair dinkum - he can mail me the money by Express Post to my registered business address in Queensland (overnight from Adelaide) and I can direct credit by CC or internet transfer to Dr R. My credentials - registered medical practitioner and appointed and sworn in Justice of Peace (Qualified) in QLD.

PM me for contact details
Old 12-11-2006, 09:44 AM   #139 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi to All,

UPDATE:

Another 10 days have past by, i no refund yet, do you guy's realy think i will ever get something?

dsrj.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:37 PM   #140 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

That is not right.... Especially since he said he would refund your money and all these guys from Australia backed him up!

We might need to call in SPORK to do some work here!

Bob
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in