Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > Esmart

Esmart E-Sky Esmart

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 03:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi freaks, I'm looking to sell my Metal E Smart, Lots of parts including main gears, carbon mains and tail blades etc etc. Priced to go make me an offer I cant refuse.
Helipro Blackhawk full metal swash&head carbon mains&boom
Helipro Blackhawk bone stock carbon mains.
Belt CP bone stock.
thunderhead is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Sale!!

Hey TH,,,How much you lookin to get???
E-Smart CF Pro, Full Metal E Smart, Outrage 550
G-Smart. Pegusas
Fatdaddy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2010, 02:08 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default it's still good, it's still good....

Hey guys, any news on the E-smart going back into production?

One of my friends convinced me to get the metal version one, telling me that the parts will be available soon, and "someone" is doing a petition to Esky. "sure thing" he said...

However as time passed still nothing, and I just noticed that the post is from mid 2009... I feel a bit duped on getting this thing in the first place...
Memoza is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2010, 03:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Unhappy Who REALLY knows ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoza View Post

One of my friends convinced me to get the metal version one, telling me that the parts will be available soon, and "someone" is doing a petition to Esky. "sure thing" he said...

However as time passed still nothing, and I just noticed that the post is from mid 2009... I feel a bit duped on getting this thing in the first place...
Guessing that any plans TWF had to start up production of the ES600 again went off to the side because of the mess those bloody bankers made of the world's ecomomy.

Hope TWF does start the production line up again one day - and soon - but for the time being, there is a good list right here on this site (somewhere) of parts from other brands of helis that will keep your ES600 in the air.
Most of these parts are better quality than Esky's CNC Metal bits and pieces anyhow. (IMHO)

For all those minor problems, the ES600 was / is still one of the best 600 sized helis value for $$$ spent - not withstanding the current lack of factory support. (again this is only IMHO)

Last time I looked, both HeliDirect and BP Hobbies where still having closing out sales of ES600 parts, all though there isn't much left now - might be a good idea to have a look and grab whatever you think you will be needing for as long as you figure on keeping your heli.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoza View Post

Don't hold your breath on this being put back into reproduction. The markets flooded with 550/600 size helicopters. Esky dug their own grave by screwing over all the E Smart owners with lack of support and parts. Even Nutcraze their most ardent supported has moved on to greener pastures.
Mike
Old 05-16-2010, 09:25 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Great, now I feel like tacking Esmart for a ride and dumping in some place outside the city. (sort of worked for my mother in law..)

Anyone can recommend something else in 550/600 range that is not a Trex ?
Old 05-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Outrage 550 all the way. Although I still like my e-smart too!

Oh, and the new Outrage Fusion 50 is coming out soon, which is the 600 size.
Compass 7HV FBL
signal7 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 550

Agreed on the OUTRAGE!! I think it is the BEST heli available and I too love my ESmart.. I will soon have a good supply of both E and G Smart parts for sale!! I've bought out one shop and am trying to pick up more from accross the pond!!. I have 3 E's and a G so I'm doing my best to keep as many in the air as possible.. I will be having shafts made and putting up a list of parts that can be used when there are no ESKY ones left..
Also I do still believe that ESKY will in the future be releasing a "new" ESmart but when??? Who knows...
E-Smart CF Pro, Full Metal E Smart, Outrage 550
G-Smart. Pegusas
Fatdaddy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2010, 07:52 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks guys, outrage 550 sure has some nice frames. Definitely will shop around and consider it. As for now I'll commence on building Esmart, just got a CF 550 blades and 90ESC, ICE pro BEC is on the way.

Just had a question in regard to batteries, if I have two 3S 2800mAp 30C do I have to put them in series or parallel on the Esmart ?

will this do ?
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXYHX5&P=7

Thanks
Old 05-18-2010, 07:03 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

If you connect them in series, you will have a 6S, 2800 mAh. In parallel you will have a 3S, 5600 mAh.

You will need 6S, but the mAh is a bit low. You flight time will probably kind of short.

I use a 5S, 4000mAh for my full metal E and I get about 9 1/2 minutes.

Donnie D
Donnie D is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2010, 07:23 AM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatdaddy View Post
Also I do still believe that ESKY will in the future be releasing a "new" ESmart but when??? Who knows...
They might, but for now they seem to be focusing on repacking their most successful helicopters in new CX versions (with fuselages).

A pretty smart move in my opinion, but not much a sign of actual progress beyond what they've made so far.

I do hear the newer mini gyro is very good, but nothing related to Esmarts unfortunately.

I've never flown one, so I really do not know how good it is, but if it ever shows up again. I'd go for it for sure. Flooded markets or not, I don't like the HK600GT kit and some of the others so much. To much needed part exchanges to my taste.
PHeMoX is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in