Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2012, 12:40 AM   #61 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

If he is so concerned about his reputation why doesn't he leave you positive feedback, pay for the RX OR mail it to you on his dime, and apologize for the confusion?

Stuff happens....but why keep digging a deeper hole? I can't fault you for anything other than being a little forgetful and not removing the RX. But, really you did him a favor leaving it in there so he could see the heli fly first hand.
GunnyGlow is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2012, 06:11 AM   #62 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyGlow View Post
If he is so concerned about his reputation why doesn't he leave you positive feedback, pay for the RX OR mail it to you on his dime, and apologize for the confusion?

Stuff happens....but why keep digging a deeper hole? I can't fault you for anything other than being a little forgetful and not removing the RX. But, really you did him a favor leaving it in there so he could see the heli fly first hand.
Because his inflated ego won't let him do the right thing? Perhaps he's afraid that if he lets out some of the ego the rest will come screaming out and then he'll become like a shriveled up balloon?
kinkinhood is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2012, 08:14 AM   #63 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

He closed all his threads on RR. I hope he sends the rx back to Nartac and quits the hobby. Thieves have no place in this hobby.

Last edited by Redlight11; 03-28-2012 at 09:30 AM..
Redlight11 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 12:29 AM   #64 (permalink)
Registered Users

Freakin' unbelievable, how stupid can a guy be.
Hope you get this thing resolved soon, dude.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:59 AM   #65 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65L88 View Post
I would NOT be the one to go pick it up if I were you. Sounds like a bad deal, maybe a setup, to me. On the other hand, I would be betting this, ahem, gentleman won't hand the receiver over to anybody else who comes along to pick it up. If he were a man, or at least a little more than a sniveling infant, he'd just drop in in a mailbox on it's way to you and be done with it.
Yep. I'd bet he wouldn't hand it over to you or anyone else. It would be less hassle for him to just drop it in the mail. Why insist on pick up in person? Doesn't make sense to me. He might agree to hand it over and then not show up just to irritate you that much more. At this point I'd let it go otherwise he's just an on going irritation. He's already proven himself a lying thief and a stupid one at that. Why would you start believing him now? What goes around comes around.

Dave
Lanman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2012, 08:13 AM   #66 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I Love how he is holding the reciever hostage. I would let him keep it and drag his name through the mud in all the forums....seems that hurts worse anyway. Total scumbag and the worst part is that he will just change his name and do it again to other's. I say keep him banned forever, we don't need these type of people in the forums.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:54 AM   #67 (permalink)
Registered Users

It is unfortunate that some people are like that. Pretty sure that's how they get their rocks off. It's kind of like the snakeoil salesmen of the travelling saleman age.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:17 AM   #68 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Just to update with everybody with what's going on. I have a very nice gent on this HF forums who was kind enough to offer to pick up the receiver from this guy for me. They communicated on RR and had agreed to meet at a local hobby shop on 3/28/12 but unfortunately our nice gent wasn't able to make it and he sent joshwat a PM to cancel the meeting. He sent joshwat a PM on 3/29/12 in the morning to setup a meeting in the evening but joshwat didn't even repond to his PM. Joshwat then sent me a PM claiming that he showed up both days.

I have sent him a PM giving him an ultimatum stating that he is in possession of a stolen good and that I expect it to be returned to me by 4/10/12 or else pay for the receiver. He replied with the reply as follows:

With his response, I intend to proceed with legal means to bring this guy down. I will be contacting the police department that covers his area on 4/10/12 if no receiver or payment has been made by then.
nartac is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 03:30 AM   #69 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hey guys why doesn't the guy with thr reciever just leave it the hobby shop for the other guy to pickup. I would think to hobby shop would be happy to act as a bit of a middle man.
That way no one needs to get face to face.
Sounds like a win win to me.
Gazey is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 07:42 AM   #70 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazey View Post
Hey guys why doesn't the guy with thr reciever just leave it the hobby shop for the other guy to pickup. I would think to hobby shop would be happy to act as a bit of a middle man.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!! This petty BS is getting way to thick...just cut the nonsense and leave the freaking parts with the owner of the hobby shop so OP can just swing by and get them whenever. This Joshwat is a real douche

Chris_M is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 08:33 AM   #71 (permalink)
Registered Users

If I was local I'd so very much volunteer to go there and even go as far as making sure I had the day marked as off mostly because I want to see if the guy is a giant baby or if he is indeed an actual adult.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #72 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazey View Post
Nah, this turd is just out for the attention. Funny, he's accusing nartac of being an attention seeker, but HE'S the one who has control of the situation right now, and he has the power to do the right thing. Or not. It just makes my shake my head, the way these guys try to turn their own guilt back on the one they have wronged....
65L88 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 09:43 PM   #73 (permalink)
Registered Users

You need to quit feeding the troll with idle threats, ultimatums, and deadlines. Just do what needs to be done Now and be done with it.
Lanman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 10:28 PM   #74 (permalink)
Registered Users

Nartac...

What kind of receiver do you need... I have a spektrum receiver BNIB that you can have...

ar6115e

its yours if you want it... not sure if this will help you out at all... All I ask is for you to pay ACTUAL shipping when you RECEIVE it...

Let me know.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:57 PM   #75 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

@ kovar. Thanks so much for the offer and I sincerely appreciate the offer but please hold on the receiver for a person in more need of it than I. You are among many people on HF who cares for people and gives what you have to people in need. My utmost respect to you.

I want to thank Gazey for a very wonderful suggestion and it appears that the suggestion appeals to joshwat as well. He has sent me a PM on RR stating he will drop it off at his LHS on Wednesday night. I hope he keeps his words and have this whole thing concluded.

I will let you all know further.
nartac is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #76 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1627292

Put your boots on.....
GunnyGlow is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #77 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyGlow View Post
Joshwat just doesn't get it. Probably never will. Hope he never comes back here.
Mikecanoe is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #78 (permalink)
Registered Users

I found this to be funny from what he said previously. Saying he was the one who bought the heli, said he would send it back, and so on and so forth. Then when someone called hiom on being banned he said this:

"no this is not a sock acct i am a new user never been band."

I do believe there is a ban in his future on that account to.

Base Jumping - To instantaneously extract yourself from a sub-optimal situation, often at great risk to your personal safety, professional reputation, or social standing
veloflier is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2012, 01:03 AM   #79 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Maybe we should buy him a notebook so he can keep track of his lies... Unbelievable....

No helicopters were harmed in the creation of this post.
AMA CD # 7309, Turbine Waiver# RW 890
Click Here For Bergen Intrepid Turbine Build Videos
Skiddz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2012, 01:10 AM   #80 (permalink)

My HF Map location

At some point you'd think he'd swallow his pride and do what he admitted knowing is the right thing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in