Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Simulators Support > Reflex Flight Sim

Reflex Flight Sim Reflex Simulator Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2007, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Reflex Installation

Hello, I am having a sim-delema I had RealFlight 3.5 and my transmitter broke down so I was simless. I had previously ordered Reflex XTR as I did not want to pay another 2 hun for G4. I got XTR on Monday and finally got my X9303 on Tuesday. So today I have tried loading and unloading XTR, but it does not seem to see the dongle. I tried doing what the help files say and still no go.

Once XP recognized it and then it gave me an error saying there was a problem. I never wrote the error down but it had something to do with joystick mode. Now I have a joystick but I never installed it in my new computer which I had to purchase to run RF3.5. I tried it in different usb ports but still not go.

When I got the package the seal on the box was broken and I am wondering perhaps the dongle was switched out? Do those usb dongles break down a lot?

I just thought maybe someone out there might have an idea. I tried the Reflex support but it is pretty slim on info.

Thanks
gbeeusae is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2007, 12:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Did you install the USB driver for the dongle? Directions under Help / Solutions / Installation of the Reflex USB driver for Windows XP.

Bruce
blewis01 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2007, 08:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

I have loaded the drivers dozens of times. I have read all the posts and tried all the possible solutions. I give up and have sent MRC a note about their poor support lines with a request for a refund. I guess G4 isn't all that bad as at least it works!
Old 12-25-2007, 01:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well I have sent many requests for support....No help came back.

There are two problems that I have found with the JR9303 DSM and reflex XTR. The dongle is not recognized by XP pro SP2. You can go and mess around with the driver each time you want to use it. I have tried disabling other drivers but to no avail. The driver is not accepted by the system. Also when you install the plug into the trainer jack, the RX does nost show on the XTR page as active. If you pull it out a little sometimes it works. If you twist it in the jack, it makes everything go haywire.

I believe there is a compatibility problem with the XTR cord #8106 made for the JR and the Grauper MX. It is not compatlbe with the 9303 JR DSM.

There is a problem with the driver and newer computers, it does not work.

Service on this product is prettly well non existant. I have never had so much trouble setting up anything on my computer before, not even in the 8086 DOS days.

If they want to keep on selling this product it should be brought up to date and support should be available. A few sentences on a web page, just doesn't cut it.

I have made contact with the shop I purchased it from and he has agreed to refund me for this poor product.

I have been reviewing many many forums and it sees to be a prevailant problem, yet no fixes???

Vot is UP?? Hello Phoenix

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in