Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Thunder Tiger 30/50

Thunder Tiger 30/50 Raptor 30, Raptor 50 Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2015, 07:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Align tail holder, and slider for the raptor 50. :)

Hello guys. I decided to go with an Align V2 tail holder assembly, and the slider for it. This would be the: HN6103B, and the H60077A.
My concerns are about the H60077A. Is this the newest upgraded slider with the thicker bushing? I heard about the old ones breaking, and they said this is the upgraded assembly. But i also heard case where this came without loctite from the factory, and that you cant fully tighten the bushing, only until the point when lateral slop is gone, and it should be loctited in place (which i don't trust). But it has been said that the bushing is fixed in H60077A and can be tightened fully. Can someone who has experience with this slider comment please? Also will this work with the Stock raptor tail control arm? I mean isn't the ball on the bearing block too high or too low for the control arm, and the standard tail case? Can someone help please? Cheers.
flyka737 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2015, 04:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anyone?
flyka737 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2015, 07:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

You really believe those align crap that they told you it's "fixed"?
At least I won't trust it..
Old 01-30-2016, 02:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Align tail

Hello mate was really interested if you did this tail conversion did you have any problems was gonna try myself the lack of response tells me not many people have tryed this but I think if it goes ok people will do This we're did you get this idea was it something you've seen .............. Cheers mick
michaelsnny is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2016, 02:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

hello mate was really intrested if youve tryed this yet if you have how did it go ,was their any problems did you have to change anythig were did you get the idea to do this or have you seen it done. the lack of replies means not many people must have tryed this let us know how it goes .............mick
michaelsnny is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in