Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > SR

SR Blade Helicopters (eFlite) SR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2015, 02:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain06 View Post
So far I love the DX8! All sorts of different controllability settings one can use. I got a great deal on it is the reason I bought it...$150.00 shipped! So since I have one now I figure I'll begin switching my other heli's over...so far with the SR bound to it its a sweet flier!
SEE I told you how long ago that ALL those Extra Rates and Triple everything Makes a HUGE Over kill difference LOL

I could Never fly my SR on the stock radio and once bound to MY DX9 and DX18 It flies GREAT!!!!

Glad to hear YOU did NOT float away down there!!
How is Life on your end??
Keeping everyone Happy

Fast Eddy
FAST EDDY is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2015, 09:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAST EDDY View Post
SEE I told you how long ago that ALL those Extra Rates and Triple everything Makes a HUGE Over kill difference LOL

I could Never fly my SR on the stock radio and once bound to MY DX9 and DX18 It flies GREAT!!!!

Glad to hear YOU did NOT float away down there!!
How is Life on your end??
Keeping everyone Happy

Fast Eddy
Hi Ed! Man the rains were terrible! I didn't fly for over a month because it rained almost every day all that time. Finally got some air time with this
V450D03 that is converted to Spektrum and a Kbar.
The thing flies awesome with that combo!
Took the 500 up also, but had to be careful because half the field is still flooded by the lake nearby. Didn't want to dump either in the water, because water moccasins are stirred up, and it was reported that there have been Gator sightings around the lake....so if I had dumped one into the lake, I wasn't going in after it! Lol
500 Pro DFC
nighttrain06 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2015, 01:06 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain06 View Post
Hi Ed! Finally got some air time with this
V450D03 that is converted to Spektrum and a Kbar.
The thing flies awesome with that combo!
Took the 500 up also,
Well Flying that DX8 you really do not have any excuses except for the DOHHHhhhhhh Factor now when flying....

You got virtually everything I do except one little tweak to throttle and the curves. That really only blend it different easier.

Watch them Thumbs

Miss our Talks My Friend.

At least you got to fly.
I Still do not have the new Tail in my SR. Been busy since the Body and Head build.
But I did get a Brand New never flown Blade 500 It is a 22.2 V too.

Ed
FAST EDDY is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2015, 02:16 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAST EDDY View Post
Well Flying that DX8 you really do not have any excuses except for the DOHHHhhhhhh Factor now when flying....

You got virtually everything I do except one little tweak to throttle and the curves. That really only blend it different easier.

Watch them Thumbs

Miss our Talks My Friend.

At least you got to fly.
I Still do not have the new Tail in my SR. Been busy since the Body and Head build.
But I did get a Brand New never flown Blade 500 It is a 22.2 V too.

Ed
Yeah i have been one busy bee with the wifes car here for the last month, and slowly getting more involved/trying to fly more at the club when I can.
i've been tinkering with the DX8 also trying to convert my other heli's to it.
I started in on the 500 today a little but sinuse has been terrible today so I have not been into it...Also noticed my belt on that one was fraying so I gotta tear the tail off and replace that....uhhhgggg! I haven't even set the dang head up and now I gotta fool with that!
I'm trying to get around to finishing up on a buddys 450 TRex too that I rebuilt and put an iKon on and thats not behaving right...having a problem with the Sat losing its bind, plus it has developed a weird little twitch/wobble from time to time on it, not sure what that is....
and of course my poor little SR, i still have to dial in the tail good, it has a bit of a drift going on.
i feel overwhelmed! LOL
500 Pro DFC
nighttrain06 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in