Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electronics - Radios, Servos, Gyros, etc

Electronics - Radios, Servos, Gyros, etc *No Commercial Ads - Radios, Servos, Gyros, switches, regulators

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2006, 01:02 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 3 Futaba 9252s for sale

Got 3 futaba 9252 servos for sale, no servo horns. All of them have braided sleeving over them. Just a few gallons of use on them and I need to get rid of them. Need the money for some 9451's. Ill let these 3 go for $170 shipped OBO.

Now for anybody who knows whats goin on and others who dont, I have screwed a few people out of a few sales, one guy I had trade me some servo arms and I never sent the ones I owed him in return. They are going out saturday morning (5/20) to him. I also owe a guy a Servo tray from a Raptor 30 that I forgot to put in the box with the rest of his stuff a while back. I am taking care of these two things and I will be squared away with those two people, everybody for that matter. I am being completely honest about all of this, so to the buyer if somebody wants these, I will send them first to the buyer and let them check them out and make sure they are alright before they send the money for them, as long as your somebody people know not a new guy who has 0 posts. These have to go so I can get some different servos so somebody please buy these from me. Ill be sending them out USPS Priority Mail to the buyer.
ChrisLaFollette is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2006, 01:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Can't go wrong with that kind of deal. :glasses:
Old 05-20-2006, 01:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Go read the PM I sent you on RunRyder.
Old 05-20-2006, 01:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

sent back pm
Old 05-20-2006, 02:00 AM   #5 (permalink)

Looks like no deal for us. Somebody please buy theseeeee.
Old 05-20-2006, 02:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Now for anybody who knows whats goin on and others who dont, I have screwed a few people out of a few sales

WHY!!!???
Old 05-20-2006, 02:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I wouldn't rule it out completely. I already had sent that other guy a yes back and if he doesn't get back to me very soon then we are on.

Peace,

Jeremy
Old 05-20-2006, 02:22 AM   #8 (permalink)

I havent completely Screwed them out of the deals, just havent gotten them there stuff yet. Working on it though.
Old 05-20-2006, 02:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
I havent completely Screwed them out of the deals, just havent gotten them there stuff yet. Working on it though.
Well, I've gotta be honest with you. I wouldn't buy money from you at half price.

Quote:
16 Y/O Redneck
Believe it or not I was once a 16 y/o redneck in FL too. Just proof that there's a cure.

RC
Old 05-20-2006, 05:17 AM   #10 (permalink)

Chris has had problems, but He'd also worked hard to rectify the issue, and overcome the past.
I commend him for busting his own balls and mentioning this before someone threw him under the bus and made him look like crap.
I'm probably harder on him than anyone, and I gotta respect him for this one....
WayneBrown is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2006, 09:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
I commend him for busting his own balls and mentioning this before someone threw him under the bus and made him look like crap.
Fair enough. I certainly don't know the whole story. I had a hard time getting past his own words:

Quote:
I have screwed a few people out of a few sales
I'm sure there's more to it than can be seen in these few posts. If you're right, I'm sure he'll realize it'll take a little effort to earn people's trust.

RC
Old 05-20-2006, 10:14 AM   #12 (permalink)

long story short, he sold something, and it took too long to get it shipped, and He also bought something and took too long to pay for it.
As many of us have/had kids Chris's age, we all give him the 'Dad' treatment, and I fully expect that the lesson has been learned.
Chalk it up to Youth and having to learn about honor the hard way.. :wink:
WayneBrown is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2006, 01:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Yes I agree with you Wayne. He explained everything to me last night. I have a lot of respect for him because he is learning.
Old 05-20-2006, 01:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Chris, that other deal came threw. Sorry it worked out this way and maybe we can do business in the future.
Old 05-20-2006, 02:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

Thats fine.
Old 05-20-2006, 09:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

I've come to know more about the details of this guy's dealings than most everyone involved, and the list of people Chris has screwed over is even longer than I first thought.

Like I posted elsewhere, NO ONE should do business with this guy until he's made good on ALL of the previous crooked deals (5 that I know of so far), verified by the screwees, and even THEN it should be a M.O. up front or parts received first.

Punks are punks, and age is no excuse. Deal clean or don't deal at all.

PS -- Interesting footnote: Chris is eager to sell 3 9252's so he can buy 3 9451's from me or some other sucker. These two servos have nearly identical specs. Makes you wonder what may be wrong with the 9252's that he's not telling anyone.
Old 05-20-2006, 09:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Dude he's willing to send them for free and let you use them before you even pay.....what seems to be the problem with that???
Old 05-21-2006, 12:02 AM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

Although he's moving in the right direction I still question his ethics.

Let's not forget that he's responding positively ONLY because he's been exposed. If no one had brought his track record up to close scrutiny I do believe it would be biz as usual.

When everyone he's screwed reports back here or elsewhere that they've been made whole, then I might be prepared to deal with him.
Old 05-21-2006, 01:41 AM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I didn't even know he had screwed up in the past until he told me did. Said he would make good on everything and then said I'll send these to you no charge. If you like them send me the money if not send them back. I'd say he's trying to clear his name. If does clear it he better not mess it up again. I some how think he will try much harder in the future to fit into the adult heli world.
Old 05-21-2006, 01:54 AM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I'll say this much for him... I'm giving him points for not joining this thread and getting into a pissing match. That's got to be hard to do when folks are talking about you. Maybe he's learned that actions speak louder than words. But I agree with lithiumstatic. You don't erase a bunch of screw-ups with one or two straight deals. It works much more the other way around. Case in point: when I see someone on ebay that has a 98% or lower rating I'm very wary. 2 bad deals out of 100 is plenty to make me wonder.

RC

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in