Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > MSH Protos > MSH Mini Protos

MSH Mini Protos MSH Mini Protos Helicopter Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2017, 05:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Mini-Protos no longer on MSH Products list

Perhaps I'm paranoid, but I have just noticed that the Mini Protos is no longer on the MSH web-site under products - I hope that this doesn't show a lack of support for spares going forward....
Mikej is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2017, 06:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

https://www.mshusa.com/collections/mini-protos

Parts are still there and hopefully will be for a while since they just brought them back not that long ago.

Sure hope so as I just stripped the electronics off my Chase to turn my spare airframe into Mini P #2. Chase is a cool looking heli that flies awesome but I hate working on it and always have to play around for a couple days to get the tail just right.

Always been able to slap Mini P #1 together in nothing flat and it works perfectly every time. Plus it flies just as good if not better than the PITA Chase
Old 01-16-2017, 06:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

I don't see it listed either. Wonder if that means anything down the road?

EGODRIFT Team, Lynx/Oxy Field Rep
jrman83 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 07:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Can't say I remember seeing it on the products list before but always Google mini protos parts so it takes me directly to the page that the link I posted takes you to.

Before they brought the parts back I looked around the site and remember seeing the Mini somewhere but if I remember right there weren't any kits or parts available then??

Idk, they did recently bring the parts back but they may have just done a small run and when they run out that could be the end. Hope not but highly likely.

Figured parts support for it will end sooner than later so I've been stockpiling them just in case.
Old 01-16-2017, 09:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

There is full parts support from us for the miniP on MSH USA.
OnTheSnap is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 10:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

That's the USA - I'm in Europe. Shipping is often a lot to the UK from US stores, that's why I'm hoping it's not a change in the situation.

I was talking about the MSH website rather than MSHUSA.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

I´ve not noticed any shortage on parts from my usual shops in the EU (ask me how I know). Kits were not available for a while, but I guess that was to be expected with the whole segment going 380.

Website reflects current in production helis, and no parts for these listed either. At least that´s what I hope I´m seeing. If you click the buy now button it takes you to http://shop.msheli.it/Home.aspx where Mini Protos parts are still listed. Never ordered from there, but there you go.

I´m happy with the parts support in the past and do not take continuing support of a now basically out of production heli for granted. I hope the user base still justifies ongoing support. Maybe a centralized outlet like MSH USA would be a way forward for MiniP support so orders would´t be stretched thin.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I was probably over-concerned - but I just crashed my 500 Protos and neither of the UK MSH parts sellers had main rotor grips, nor MSH-USA.

In the end I bought some from the Czech Republic (not arrived yet) and Midlands Helis got them back in stock today.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in