Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X

mCP X Blade Micro CPx Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2015, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Nice little bird

Well back in my crashing days I had broke up the main frame a little and a couple canopy posts. So I sat down after quite awhile of flying this little bird and put on a new main frame. Wow I forgot how fun this little thing was to fly. Like new again and have not been crashing helis for quite awhile now knock on wood. I'm sure it will happen again someday but hopefully not anytime soon.
sooners is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2015, 09:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I know. I get mine out once in a while and fly it in the house rather than MSR.
Took me quite a while to get a handle on it though

My problem is I always end up lending it to guys I'm teaching to fly and it's not around when I want to play with it.
Imzzaudae is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2015, 11:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gee you will have to start renting it out lol. That's nice of you to do that for your buddies though. I have good buddies that I got tied up with thru my local shop and I would let any of them fly my helis they are awesome pilots. My other buddies that don't fly I tell them look but don't touch don't even think about it. lol Ya I enjoy the little mcpxv2
Old 12-03-2015, 02:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

It's usually a very good friends son. I start him on MCX2 then 120SR the simulator and then MCPX with my newbie settings.

Not many get past MCX2 but my friend Ken's 12 year old son loves flying and has been doing very well. Lent him MCPX and my old DX6i almost a year ago when I found a good used DX7.

Both are in mint shape. I'm hopping to buy myself 180CFX after Christmas sales so I will have to swap him my BL for the old V2.
He is about ready and will love BL.

I remember when I was his age all starry eyed watching guys fly control line. That's how he looks at my helicopters. And he treats both me and my stuff with respect. That goes a long way.
Imzzaudae is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2015, 12:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzzaudae View Post
It's usually a very good friends son. I start him on MCX2 then 120SR the simulator and then MCPX with my newbie settings.

Not many get past MCX2 but my friend Ken's 12 year old son loves flying and has been doing very well. Lent him MCPX and my old DX6i almost a year ago when I found a good used DX7.

Both are in mint shape. I'm hopping to buy myself 180CFX after Christmas sales so I will have to swap him my BL for the old V2.
He is about ready and will love BL.

I remember when I was his age all starry eyed watching guys fly control line. That's how he looks at my helicopters. And he treats both me and my stuff with respect. That goes a long way.

Ya that is awesome and a great thing you are doing for him and helping this hobby keep going. I fly with some guys and he brought his young son out with him and he was flying the bl I could not believe how well he was doing. Makes me mad lol. These kids pick things up so quickly. Wish I were a kid again. Well I guess I'm acting like one with this hobby and my helis lol.
Old 12-03-2015, 04:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ron,

That is very cool of you to do.

What goes around, comes around.

I have to turn the music down while driving so I can see better.
MariaFan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2015, 11:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

I need to get some new batteries do you guys know of some cheaper descent batteries a guy could get. I have used nano tech in the msr they seem pretty good. I fly with a guy that uses the glacier batteries he really likes them I got some for my 130 they seem pretty good. They have a really good price on the mcpx battery but every time I look they are out of stock.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in