Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > Quick of Japan

Quick of Japan QJ Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Post New Owner of Helicopter Hobbies

I would like to introduce myself; my name is Jude Charles Pierre (Charles). I am the new owner of Helicopter Hobbies. I have over 25 years in radio control; including planes, turbine jets, cars, boats and helicopters. I was also a Rep for Helicopter Hobbies flying the EP 8 EX and the QF 50. I plan to continue and provide the best possible service to all. Yes we do have parts and helis on order from Japan. If you have any questions please email me at helicopterhobbies@yahoo.com.

As we can see Harold is the technical know how and will be here to help.

Charles
qjheli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Got a website? Is the warehouse local in Charlotte, NC? I live in SC so if thats a yes on both of those questions I might just start ordering from you.
RCTada is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2010, 07:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCTada View Post
Got a website? Is the warehouse local in Charlotte, NC? I live in SC so if thats a yes on both of those questions I might just start ordering from you.
A new website is comming soon. We are just outside of Charlotte, NC.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Charles. I had a long talk with Harold last night during which he explained the whole situation. He and I have worked together in the past and I would be pleased to continue doing so with you. He is the best of the best when it comes to friendship and integrity. I'm sure he would not have sold the business to you if you didn't share the same values.

Welcome aboard and let me know how I may be able to help.
Henry is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Welcome Charles! I just want you to know you will have some of the best people in the world for customers. I met so many nice people who were really good to Barbara and I. It is great to have a full time person who will devot himself to maintaining the website and serving us pilots. Glad to have you here, in the heart of heli country.
I know you are going to have PayPal. Are you going to have online buying?

Harold
quickfighter is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfighter View Post
Welcome Charles! I just want you to know you will have some of the best people in the world for customers. I met so many nice people who were really good to Barbara and I. It is great to have a full time person who will devot himself to maintaining the website and serving us pilots. Glad to have you here, in the heart of heli country.
I know you are going to have PayPal. Are you going to have online buying?

Harold
Online purchase capability and Paypal would be to fabulous additions for us heli hungry folks. They have my vote!
Henry is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yes its going to be on line buying and the inventory will be true. So if it's not listed on the site then its out of stock. I cant wait to meet everyone. Thanks Henry. I plan to do everything that I can to help everyone. Also if there is something you would like to have on the new website let me know.

If anyone has pictures of thier heil with a clean background, I would like to post on the site.

Charles
Old 02-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Welcome aboard Charles. I'm working on the June electric column for Model Aviation so let me know if there is something you would like me to put in it. I can announce the new changes and such if you'd like. You can email me at:
maelectrics@gimlick.com
Old 02-06-2010, 11:00 AM   #9 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Welcome Charles! Look forward to your website and being able to get quality Quick parts.
Rafier is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hey Henry, Charles has got in some new batteries. I got the 5 cell 2650mah pack for my EX and it fits and flys great with it. It fits between the front frames.
He has got a 4 cell 3300mah pack i think would be great for the EP8 SP. Charles says it fits the SP. I think they are under $50 a pack as were my 5 cells. I think the 4 cell may be a good pack for the SP.

Harold
Old 03-02-2010, 11:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Post Website update

The new site is almost done. I hope to go live in two weeks. I am doing a lot of editing and picture taking. Some things may not be on the site when it goes live but they will be added asap. If you have good quality photo of your heli please send them to helicopterhobbies@yahoo.com.

Keep the blades turning
Charles
Old 03-03-2010, 08:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hey Charles, Yes, I will be glad to send you a picture of my EP8 EX, "If I can keep it in one piece!"

I know it takes alot of time and work to update a website. It takes so much time, and you need other people looking at the site to find mistakes you made! I will try to help you on that part from time to time.
I really think HH customers are going to get better service and like the new website better than the old one.

Thanks for your hard work!

Harold

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in