Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 150 Class Electric Helicopters

150 Class Electric Helicopters 150 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2016, 12:30 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamessmithv71060 View Post
They answered my email. But if you sell it please be honest about the inherent problems it has. I paid 150$ for this supposedly Bnf trex. I got hustled
I will . i will post only as s-fhss until new firmware is available .
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2016, 12:44 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairie ville View Post
Well, let me tell you a little story............(to be continued)

ssmith512: "I was so bummed I ordered a Nano CPs earlier this week. Should be here
today maybe. HA!"

*On a side note, he received his Trex-150X heli on 11-23-16, same day as myself.
I wish you the best of luck with your Blade product Sir, and please let us know how it works out for you......Ville
The Nano CPS is proving to be THE helicopter for my particular needs. The smaller size, lower head speed, low mass is the perfect little heli for my living room. I am not interested in doing "3D" in my living room, but wanted something to fly indoors to keep the basic orientations and muscle memory fresh throughout the winter months (in conjunction with the sim). I originally purchased the 150X for this purpose and chose the 150X because I fly Futaba.

I purchased some Protek 210mAh batteries for the Nano and my timer is set to 6 minutes and I have yet to put back more than 65% capacity. The low mass and low speed head RPM causes zero damage to the walls/furniture if I screw up and fly into them. It's a "pick it up after a crash and keep flying" machine - havent even scratched the canopy yet and it has hit the floor/walls/furniture/me quite a few times. I dont care much for the "Stability" mode, as I can't seem to get it trimmed properly, but I dont care, as I fly in "3D" mode anyway (and I'm well beyond the need for stability anyway). The Nano is turning out to be one of the best $100 I have spent for this hobby. I'm a happy camper. The Trex 150X is collecting dust on the shelf until replacement GRS boards are available.

Old 12-07-2016, 02:06 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Steve

If you find replacement boards please post a link on this thread?
Old 12-07-2016, 02:44 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamessmithv71060 View Post
If you find replacement boards please post a link on this thread?
All I did was sign up for an "IN STOCK" email notification at aligntrexstore.com. Sorry friend, but I have no interest in perusing the internet daily trying to find them, especially since the Nano is working so well. I have pretty much resigned the Trex 150X to using it in the backyard for more "3D" type flying after work during the week, and that backyard flying aint gonna happen until Spring (late April or May). So I am in no rush.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:10 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

ok i tried to bind the Orange R111XN to the ubrain that im going to be using on stretch 180 project , and low and behold bind on first try.
The R111xn was not the problem
Old 03-05-2017, 06:28 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

So, the R111XN will not bind with the 150X?
Old 03-05-2017, 06:45 PM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmith512 View Post
Mine is unfortunately a paper weight until replacement GRS boards become available. I am using Futaba (S-FHSS) and have tried 2 different TX, tried both firmware 1.0.2 and 1.1 with no success. Heli does not respond to elevator or rudder commands. However the gyro will make elevator and rudder corrections just fine. Throttle / Pitch / Aileron work just fine.

I was so bummed I ordered a Nano CPs earlier this week. Should be here today maybe. HA!
Did you ever get yours to bind?? My 150 binds fine but the 150x won't bind even after upgrading firmware on both the 150x and Futaba T6KV2 S-FHSS transmitter.
https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=774928

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in