Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electronics - Radios, Servos, Gyros, etc

Electronics - Radios, Servos, Gyros, etc *No Commercial Ads - Radios, Servos, Gyros, switches, regulators

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Align Servo Clearance!

Decided to sell my older servos to help fund a new project. I have 4 sets of cyclic servos I will be selling here. They are from various helis I no longer fly. All servos are working. Paypal only. I like to send bills, so be ready with your paypal id. No trades, please. CONUS. All prices including shipping.

First up, three Align DS620s from my Logo 500. They have about 1100 flights on them and have survived approximately 20 crashes. Most of those crashes were while I was learning forward flight. I was flying slow and low, so there weren't many hard crashes. I was also flying woody blades mostly, so there are about 10 to 15 crashes with woodies and 5 to 10 crashes with carbons. I tried selling them a few months ago, but the buyer backed out. I'm asking just 15$ for each or $45 for all three. I also have replacement gears. I offer them for an additional $10 each. That means $25 for servo + gears, or $75 for all three. Here is a pic and vid of these servos.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9zgW9QFwqc[/ame]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, three Align DS620s from my Outrage 550. They have about 500 flights on them and have servived approximately 10 to 15 crashes. I do not have the original packaging for them. I am also missing some of the servo horns. I am asking $25 each or $75 for all three. Here is a pic and vid of these servos.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYObT1cfIX4[/ame]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next three Align DS610s from my Swift 16. They have about 480 flights on them and have survived approximately 20 crashes. Only the last crash was with carbon blades, all other crashes were with woody blades. I am asking $30 each or $90 for all three. Here is a pic and vid of these servos.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orAAFnXtyTM[/ame]

Finally, three Spectrum H6040s from my Compass Knight 600e. These are rebranded Align DS610s. They have about 580 flights on them and have survived just 4 crashes. I do not have the original packaging for them, nor do I have any of the horns. Normally, they are $80. I am asking $40 each or $120 for all three. Here is a pic and vid of these servos.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDigpGfG4DY[/ame]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P7100053.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	330990   Click image for larger version

Name:	P7100049.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	330991   Click image for larger version

Name:	P7100051.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	330992   Click image for larger version

Name:	P7100052.jpg
Views:	958
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	330994  

Last edited by Grok; 07-12-2012 at 10:08 AM..
Grok is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Added videos to my listing.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

cool , like how you did this for sale add, hope they go quick for you
Old 07-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Thanks. Just thought of the vids this morning. Took a couple of hours to get them all, but what the heck. If they help sell the servos, it was worth it.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'll give ya a close to new Align 3GX for the Align DS610's?I bought it for my Trex 250 and put under 20 flights on it..I put the flybar head back on because I traded the 250 for a 600N..Kept the 3GX to sale alone or with my other 250 that ive been working on to buy servos,motor ect.. for my new to me 600N.Heres a link to pics and a video of it on the 250 I sold https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=433463 ..I have some feedback here but have alot on RR http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/t631951p1/ .Either way,let me know..
Old 07-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Added snippet about shipping at the beginning of posting. Got the video of the DS620s from my Outrage 550 working.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hi,

Rando sent a pm asking if the servos all turned freely by hand. All did except for one DS610. The gears on it have now completely seized up. I will be replacing the gears on this servo either today or tomorrow. Unless someone objects, I will be using Super Lube Synthetic Grease when I install the new gears. I will also likely be posting another vid showing before/after of the servo.

As a result, all offers on the DS610s are now consider null and void. I will not ship the 610s out until I've cleared this issue up.

Special thanks to Rando for asking me to perform a simple test. You saved me from sending a out bad servo. Muchly appreciated!
--
Grok
Old 07-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hi again,

Rando wrote again with the following suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rando
Slop -- power them up and try to move the horns by hand. A tight servo won't move at all. 610s normally develop a small amount of play after only a handful of flights. I'm not sure how much there might be after 500-1000 flights and 20 or so crashes. It's just something to check.

For centering, you can just tape a thin wire or needle to the end of the servo horn and make a mark on paper where the wire is at center stick. Then wiggle the sticks a bit and check that the wire always comes back to the pencil mark.
I will be performing these tests and posting new vids. I won't get to it today, but rest assured you will see them soon.

!!! Important !!! I'm not going to take any offers for any of the servos until that's done.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks again, Rando!
--
Grok
Old 07-15-2012, 06:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I have decided to close this thread due to various time constraints that I'm dealing with at the moment. I simply don't have the time to address the issue with the 610 or produce new vids. I will probably create a new thread in a week or two when time permits.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
--
Grok
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in