Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X

mCP X Blade Micro CPx Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

What is idle up please help
Wullie1967 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

flying in a constant/same throttle %/value ......

Next project:
MSH Mini Protos, 450 Scale Airwolf, BAH Mini Quad
cpmboy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

So I have a "cracked" tail boom and want to fix it wit repalcment?...So what exactly is "CA" again? in ref to repairing th crack? "this can be fixed with CA if it does start splitting." Also anyway to keep main gear from faliing down after crash and not aligning with the "D" in shaft?..Mine does it constantly and this bird is fairly new...Thanks For The Help Guys..
ks9818 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

CA is CyanoAcrylate superglue. The gear slipping is a bit of an annoyance, buuuuut much preferable to making it a rigid attachment that simply breaks when the motor is still trying to turn but something has stopped the blades.

It's one of those things to check after a crash, but at least because of the way it fails, it can be quickly slipped back into position without ruining the main gear or shaft. I think of it as a feature to protect the components rather than a defect.
jcmo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2013, 11:43 AM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks9818 View Post
So I have a "cracked" tail boom and want to fix it wit repalcment?...So what exactly is "CA" again? in ref to repairing th crack? "this can be fixed with CA if it does start splitting." Also anyway to keep main gear from faliing down after crash and not aligning with the "D" in shaft?..Mine does it constantly and this bird is fairly new...Thanks For The Help Guys..

you can get a MH main gear with metal piece that bolts to it that has a set screw to tighten it down to the shaft so it will not slip off but tha adverse effect of that is what jcmo said. may strip your gears a lot easier if you do not hit throttle hold when about to crash
Stubbz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2014, 02:27 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Uncontrollable mCP x

This is going to sound crazy I know but I had a situation recently where shortly after take off my mcpx would dive violently to the right and into the deck - I discovered that I had plugged the servos into the 3 in 1 incorrectly - had the rear servo and the right servo switched!
mikehood is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2014, 11:07 AM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

hard crashed my mcpx v2 outdoors. main gear had detached itself from the shaft. reattached it and took her up for another spin. started shuddering violently. found that the entire shaft was loose inspite of the gear sitting firm. pulled the gear off and found that the bearing from the bottom of the frame was gone. ordered and waiting for replacement bearings now. i hope i ordered the right one - 3x6x2. can someone please confirm this and also add it to the post-crash/pre-flight checks?
mohawk777us is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in