Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters

Walkera Helicopters Walkera Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 08:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Blayd is the man!

I just wanted to give Blayd some props. He's been helping me with my 400 ever since I got my new EXI metal gear servos installed. From modding them to fit all the way to helping me set up my pitch as well as many other pointers. The manuals leave something to be desired but he is able to explain the process to me real well. THANKS MAN!!

Phlyers is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2011, 09:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikewalk400 View Post
I just wanted to give Blayd some props. He's been helping me with my 400 ever since I got my new EXI metal gear servos installed. From modding them to fit all the way to helping me set up my pitch as well as many other pointers. The manuals leave something to be desired but he is able to explain the process to me real well. THANKS MAN!!

Hay you should be in good hands he has 3 V400sThere are some good guys here
vronny is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2011, 09:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Yup this is the best Walkera support forum.
Phlyers is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2011, 09:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

SpadCat
Still Processing
SpadCat is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Thanks guys.. but I learned from the best.. and still do. My experience comes from the same things you guys face. We ALL learned together. Seems like a bunch of us got these all at once when they came out, and we all had problems.. and we all worked throught them, and gave great tips on fixes and cures....and they keep coming. We're lucky, we have alot of really good people working on these and love them alot so they dont walk away from them. I fly bigger heli's now, but I always fly a V400 on my flight days. Glad I can be of some help, but as I expained to Mike recently, its hard sometimes since we do everything in PM's or emails. It can be hard... bit I will always remember how I felt when I got my first one and didnt get to fly it for several months trying to work through issues. So if I can help, I'll do my best. I dont have all the answers, but theres alot of people on here, and thats alot of help.
Everyone gets a big +1 for theyre input and help.

Mike
HC500SE ....GO TEAM FLYBAR!
Blayd is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

das why this is my heli forum! because of all the help and saport from every one ! happy flying im back on line now n its great to be back on heli freak! my flying is progressing n i took the training gear off? well wheel see cause it helped with the oriontation and hard landings , but i left the ball on the bottom tail that i use for oriontation, went inverted by accident!!!! was not in stunt mode was in real fast forward tight right banking wile full colective,full cyclic right n back went inverted for a few seconds that felt like it was in slow motion good thing it happend fast! cause i had no time to realize what just happend!hahahahahalol cause if i did i would have compensated to mutch in a panic ! it was one of thoes was,that ,did i just,HOLLY CRAP I WENT INVERTED WITH OUT BEING IN STUNT MODE WWWWWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWW HAHAHALOL so thats how im progressing hahahaha you could say i fly by the seat of my pants!!!!!!!!! happy flying to all
hilo69 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Great to hear your back hilo.. inverted huh? Why am I not surprised??/ Glad you didnt crash it. FFF with these is fun... I did something fairly stupid myself the other day.. I had one of them way out from me, and kinda high, so I spun it nose in, gave it nose down and full collective... that little sucker came at me like a pissed off wasp....I kept it straight for me... and suddenly I realized how freakin' fast that sucker was coming at me, and pulled it hard left/up.. great sound these things make in a blazing fast hard banking turn, but if something had gone wrong, I would have looked like an idiot running like a dumbass trying to get away from this thing.
HC500SE ....GO TEAM FLYBAR!
Blayd is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2011, 12:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hail to the ONE the first to respond with a solution or an idea to help
chris_h is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2011, 01:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

AWESOME hilo, that was an incredible flight, almost as much fun to read about as the Birds and the Bees flight.

Glad to see you back!!

SpadCat
Still Processing
SpadCat is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2011, 10:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Blayd is totally the man! He sure did help me out with basically everthing about the V400.
navigator2011 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in