Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > bavarianDEMON/HeliCommand

bavarianDEMON/HeliCommand Factory Sponsored Bavarian DEMON and HeliCommand Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default HC3-SX s.bus problems

I have my x7 running with a kontronic jive60 and 6208sbus. with spektrum 6040s for cyclic and 6080g for the tail. i have the x7 flying well through the normal wiring harness for the HC (with the tail gryo [grey wire] unplugged and turned to -100). I've tried to rewire for s.bus to try and get everything working smoother with less clutter. nothing seems to work right once its going through s.bus (from the servos moving in the trim screen to no mixing working what so ever). i know i have everything connected properly and i have my 8fg set to H-1 mixing. If anyone is running a similar set-up or has run into similar problems, any info would be greatly appreciated. Also, any opinions on the best set-up options concerning the 6080g and the HC tail gryo would help as well. can they work together? should i just let the spektrum work and let the HC concentrate on cyclic?

thanks in advance,
Paul

PS- been lurking on the site for a while. 1st post
PBraunstein is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

PLease go to the RC page of the software and verify you have S.BUS selected. If this is correct check the channel assignment. The default matches Futaba butitmay have been changed at some point. It should be:

1 - Ail
2 - ELV
3 - Thr
4 - Tail
5 - Tail gyro
6 - C.pitch
7 - Head gyro

Danny

BTW, is this a Gaui X7?
F1 Rocket is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

yes it is the gaui. and laying in bed i just had a realization that i think means im a complete idiot. even though i read and re-read everything i could and tried multiple times to only fail at getting the s.bus connection to work, everything just clicked and i realized that ive been plugging my servos back into the RX (dont ask me why) when trying the s.bus when i just now realized that's wrong. i should keep them plugged into the HC like they would be with the loom. only connection to the RX should be the s.bus. i will try this tomorrow and hopefully everything works out
PBraunstein is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2012, 09:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hey, don't beat yourself up. We all have days like that

Danny
F1 Rocket is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in