Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > MD Helis MD5 - MD6 - MD7 - MD8

MD Helis MD5 - MD6 - MD7 - MD8 MD Helis MD5 - MD6 - MD7 - MD8 Factory Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2015, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thumbs up Now that's what I call excellent customer support !

I just wanted to give a huge thanks to Matt at www.mdhelicoptersusa.com . He has endured a million questions and requests from me and never let me down . Always patient and helpful . Every single order has arrived quickly and without any issues whatsoever . Even when I asked for a printed manual , he looked everywhere until he got me one and sent it my way for free and the prices are very fair IMO . You just won't find better service than that .

My MD8 is still going as strong as ever thanks to Matt's support , I just wish my skills would do it justice lol . I'm currently re-gearing it for even lower headspeeds and installing the V2 tail . Next will be the V2 frames and a new canopy .

To anyone considering the MD helis I strongly encourage you to get it . You won't be disappointed I guarantee it . It's such an excellent , quality Heli that I decided to sell all my other helis and just stick with the MD .
Thank you once again for your superb service and support

MOE

SO OTHERS MAY LIVE ...
FREESTYLER_LB is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2015, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Couldn't agree more Matt has been the best thing that has happened to this brand. I put my 700 in a couple weeks ago on a Saturday, ordered parts that night got a text from Matt on Sunday that the parts were packed up and I had them on Wednesday.

This is one tough heli as well, the extent of the damage was a couple links boom and tail pushrod, landing gear and one frame brace and the canopy. The heli went in nose first hard but there was no frame damage and no bent shafts.
ChuckL is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2015, 12:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckL View Post
Couldn't agree more Matt has been the best thing that has happened to this brand. I put my 700 in a couple weeks ago on a Saturday, ordered parts that night got a text from Matt on Sunday that the parts were packed up and I had them on Wednesday.

This is one tough heli as well, the extent of the damage was a couple links boom and tail pushrod, landing gear and one frame brace and the canopy. The heli went in nose first hard but there was no frame damage and no bent shafts.
Ouch ! Sucks when that happens but I'm glad to hear you're getting it fixed up and airborne again .
I've never crashed mine yet luckily , but that's where I'm going wrong I think . I'm not pushing myself hard enough and therefore not learning anything by staying in my comfort zone all the time and not crashing . I have to change that or I'll never progress .
Just the other day I installed the frame stiffeners parts MD7090 and MD7091 . They are excellent just like everything MD releases . IMO they might be a good addition to your Heli specialy for when you crash .

SO OTHERS MAY LIVE ...
FREESTYLER_LB is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2015, 11:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate that. I do my best to support as much as possible with the MD line...

We are the Official United States and Canadian Dealer for MD R/C Helicopters.
mdhelicopters is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2015, 02:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Agreed, Matt has given me great customer support on my MD6.
CapnFly is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2015, 01:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

same here!
I am a Heli-Coholic! Citizen #207
PRÔTOS Max v2 PRÔTOS 380 Speed Goblin 380 Blade 180CFX
MKS KDE MSH Brain
Tomy. is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in