Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2014, 08:25 PM   #21 (permalink)
Fear the Spork!!

I think just about everyone think you may of jump a bit to quick on this one. He may of been a scammer but at least give him the benefit of the doubt. So many times I bought things from people on here and I see them online ...do I think they are scamming me? No . They respond eventually and I get my stuff. If shopping on HF is stressing you this much why do at all?
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2014, 08:54 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wacko...... Put him on the do not sell to list. I hate when someone gets scammed but damn 1 day. You also blasted everything else this guy has been selling.
Old 09-17-2014, 08:54 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Then why the fake tracking info to pp? When someone gives me their hard earned money on here, I respond quickly and ship quickly. It's called cmom on courtesy, but I know that's a thing of the past. Hey its over pp gave me back my money, so let's move on.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

By your own admission, you did not even find out about the "alleged" fake tracking number until after you had called him a scammer on 3 or 4 different threads.
I leave for work at 5:15 am and don't get home until 6:30-7:00 pm. There is no way that I could ship the same day that you paid. Hypothetical here. You pay me for a gyro this morning.....I work for Pacific Gas and Electric, and I get called out today on a major gas leak and end up working until 10:50 pm like I did last Tuesday. By your logic, since I didn't ship the same afternoon you paid, and I crashed out when I got home so I don't respond to your 6 or seven freaking out jumping the gun thinking I am a scammer pm's, then I must be a scammer. I would qualify based on your definition. Then I wake up to you blasting my hard earned reputation and prefect feedback over one day (more like 18 hours). I would be pretty hot when I found this out.
Anybody is going to freak out spending $1000 and not getting a response or shipping update for 4, 5, or 7 days. But you didn't even give him a chance.

Team Blue Collar "Footin' the bill since 2012" Sent from my S5 using tapatalk.

Last edited by jessdigs; 09-17-2014 at 11:25 PM..
jessdigs is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2014, 10:32 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessdigs View Post
By your own admission, you did not even find out about the "alleged" fake tracking number until after you had called him a scammer on 3 or 4 different threads.
I leave for work at 5:15 am and don't get home until 6:30-7:00 pm. There is no way that I could ship the same day that you paid. Hypothetical here. You pay me for a gyro this morning.....I work for Pacific Gas and Electric, and I get called out today on a major gas leak and end up working until 10:50 pm like I did last Tuesday. By your logic, since I didn't ship the same afternoon you paid, and I crashed out when I got home so I don't respond to your 6 or seven freaking out jumping the gun thinking I am a scammer pm's, then I must be a scammer. I would qualify based on your definition. Then I wake up to you blasting my hard earned reputation and prefect feedback over one day (more like 18 hours). I would be pretty hot when I found this out.
Anybody is going to freak out spending $1000 and not being a response ore shipping update for 4, 5, or 7 days. But you didn't even give him a chance.

Team Blue Collar "Footin' the bill since 2012" Sent from my S5 using tapatalk.
^^^^THIS^^^ And, regarding the tracking number, I've had stuff addressed to me that delivery was attempted on halfway across the country from my address, for whatever reason.As we all know, USPS is far from being infallible. So tracking really means little until it's actually delivered, IMO... So, sorry, Sandro, one way or the other, you seriously jumped the gun on this one, regardless of whether the seller turns out to be a scammer or not. A bit of karma, maybe?
65L88 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2014, 10:58 PM   #26 (permalink)
formerly koi-fish

........I can't think of anything else to say. Note made to steer clear of buyer.
/ 180cfx, 300x, X3,X4-II, Protos 380, Chase 360, x5, Logo 480, Gob 380, Gob 500, Gob 570, Warp 360, 450x, forza 450/450ex, T-Rex 600 Dom, Logo 600, DX9, 1973 Ford f100, Traxxas Summit/Bronco/Bandit/X-Maxx

"Everyone wanted his soul, all he gave them was a smile" - Steve Marriott
Diogenes is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 09-18-2014, 09:29 AM   #27 (permalink)
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by koi-fish View Post
........I can't think of anything else to say. Note made to steer clear of buyer.
Yup I've had plenty of tracking numbers that don't actually become valid until an item ships. Like if you print the packing slip from online through PayPal or some other service. Those tracking numbers won't be track able until the package has made it into their system. Even then it depends on how often they update before that data goes live.
xokia is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 09-18-2014, 09:57 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just hope the seller's record with PayPal is not ruined because of this monkey.

Seriously, if PayPal gives you 45 days to file a complaint, you were never in any danger if he was indeed scamming you.

Your behaviour as a buyer is unnerving to me as an occasional participant in these global heli shanagans.

obi

Exploring the other side of the disk: Taranis (+OrangeRX). nanoCPX (AD mild-BLv2), mCPX dbl-BL (BLHeli XP-12A/HP10+XP-7A/HP03T-4000KV), Align-AD Trex 150 (BLheli+HP8).
Obijuan Kenobe is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 09-18-2014, 11:18 AM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Lol I have a busy life and don't always check my messages I can see if a week goes by but two days lol someone needs to lay off the glass pipe and stop peeking out windows lol paranoid
Gregorio0428 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 09-18-2014, 12:33 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Buying a 700, you do realize it takes time to ship a machine like that right? Not like he's shipping you a box of peanuts.

Having bought and sold big helicopters, I know a person must carefully break down the heli, isolate all the various components and hardware, box it up it multiple boxes, etc. All that takes time.

Did you think he was going to ship out........a 700.......the same day? What, did you think he was going to throw it in a gym bag and slap a label on it?

Just a little patience, or more importantly common sense and courtesy toward other members would have gone a long way for you. Instead you bash him repeatedly calling him "scammer" in capital letters like a child even though he's posting here in front of everyone the situation. Let me give you a clue - scammers don't come forward - they scam and then they run away never to be heard from again.

Posting in all his threads the DAY after the transaction that he's a scammer IS a bitch move. You've now cost the guy possible other deals. Please delete those comments and apologize.

If you do so in a timely manner, you have a shot that the community will forgive you and deal with you again. Your actions are very surprising considering your tenure here.

If you keep calling the guy a "scammer" AFTER he's already refunded you and proven he is not, no one here will ever deal with you again. Keep it up.
OXY rep
DCflyer is offline        Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in