Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite)

Blade Helicopters (eFlite) Blade Helicopters (eFlite) CP, CX, mCX CX II, CX III. and others

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2014, 08:58 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by spykez View Post
Shipping. That could kill.

I hope your not a taxman, but you'll be surprised at what you can get in without import duty. I was warned by rossk here not to exceed a grand declared and so far I've been lucky.

I somehow don't think HH will ship to Aus though...(modelflight bring their exclusive importer etc)... I think I tried a long time ago, that said. Ampdraw would though.

Correct that you only pay duty if it is over $1000 AUD. I imported a 600x last year from amain. Shipping was about $80 US.

A couple of hundred bucks worth of parts from amain to australia normally only costs $2 in postage. $8 for a 130x in shipping and $40 shipping for a dx9 and a bunch of upgrades for my 450x. At times I've paid over $10 to ship a 5 buck part in australia. When the specials are on it's worth getting from the US but I haven't tried HH yet. I does take about 2 weeks to get here though. I've also considered helidirect but there shipping prices do cost a bit more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2014, 03:26 PM   #42 (permalink)
HF MR Support

Default Horizon Hobby Survey - Coupon Code

Wanted to use my "coupon code" today at horizon's site... Total in shopping cart is 99.98 which qualifys for free shipping.

When I used the "code", price dropped down to 84.98 and now a shipping charge appeared (ups 8.99) for a total of 93.97.

Guess I really didn't need another B500 X battery and a spare 450 part.
Skapr1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: Horizon Hobby Survey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skapr1 View Post
Wanted to use my "coupon code" today at horizon's site... Total in shopping cart is 99.98 which qualifys for free shipping.

When I used the "code", price dropped down to 84.98 and now a shipping charge appeared (ups 8.99) for a total of 93.97.

Guess I really didn't need another B500 X battery and a spare 450 part.
you should call horizon and discuss it with them.
they do have really good customer service and I imagine they will work with you on it

Sent from my helicopters smartphone
Old 04-23-2014, 06:34 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Horizon Hobby Survey

Simplest solution would be to buy more stuff, lol!
johnsma22 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2014, 01:55 AM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

Or something bigger
terryv83 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2014, 06:20 AM   #46 (permalink)
HF MR Support

Or nothing!
Skapr1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2014, 09:21 AM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

The 15% off coupons expire on April 30. Perhaps I will close the thread in a few weeks and someone can open the 2015 version next year. Remember, to get your 15% off email offer, you need to be registered with HH and complete the survey next year.

So what did you spend your coupon on?

I purchased the B550X for $680 delivered. Gets here tomorrow. Purchased direct from HH. Thank you, HH.

It looks like xenophobe did also.

I was concerned whether those using my link would get unique codes. It looks like we did as both xenophobe and I used our codes from the survey.

So what did you buy?

I am sure fellow helifreaks would appreciate offers of unused codes for those that plan to otherwise let their codes expire unused.
megawhacker is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2014, 11:29 AM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

Used a coupon on another 550X. Just the kit version to back up the one I already have flying.
jadewarrior is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2014, 09:42 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by megawhacker View Post
So what did you spend your coupon on?

I purchased the B550X for $680 delivered. Gets here tomorrow. Purchased direct from HH. Thank you, HH.

It looks like xenophobe did also.
Yes I did!

I was dead set on getting a Cell 500, but I made that decision before the 550x price cut and 15% coupon. HH under-priced their competition so badly that I couldn't refuse.
xenophobe is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2014, 10:34 PM   #50 (permalink)
Registered Users

When I filled out the survey I had planned on a few possibilities a 350qx or 180qa perhaps the red bull 300x, but due to a layoff the day after recieveing the code followed by uncertainty then an employment situation that has me not home as much as I would like I ended up using it on a lonely UMX radian from my LHS who went above and beyond to help me claim it, even used there computer and printer in the office not sure how many other hobby shops would let someone do that so a guy could save 15%.

Blade 230S, Nano cpx, nano qx/3dqx/fpv, 200qx MCPX V2, Align Trex 250, 250 DFCplus, Trex 450 plus,Trex 500, JR Forza 450, and more I retired
Cman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2014, 11:02 AM   #51 (permalink)
Registered Users

If you still have your 15% off coupon, the DX9 is back in stock at the moment!
flightengr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2014, 12:11 PM   #52 (permalink)
Registered Users

The HH code obviously doesn't work automatically on others websites!

Last day to use the coupon!
jaybyrd is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2014, 03:42 PM   #53 (permalink)
Registered Users

Waited to the last minute to use my code to get a 550x combo with esc for $680 shipped. Have had in I'm my cart for weeks. When I went to pull the trigger wouldn't you know the damn thing is now on back order! %#&@!!! I started an online chat with a HH rep who told me that there's a glitch in the website that was allowing people to use the discount code to order back ordered items, when typically the code could only be used for In Stock items. The only thing was I had to use a credit card because the PayPal option does not work for back ordered items. Card will not be charged until it ships. Was told it will be back in stock in early May, so hopefully my 550x will be here soon!!! Can't wait!!!
johnsma22 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in