Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Thunder Tiger Electric Helis > Raptor G4/E720

Raptor G4/E720 Thunder Tiger Raptor G4/E720 Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2015, 12:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Still my favourite heli.

Advertisement

Old 04-30-2015, 07:32 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

I had every year another heli. This heli i got third year. E720 is the best machine I have ever had. I will have this heli as long as possible.
Howking is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2015, 11:40 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Here is mine with his bigger brother....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0029.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	583106  
Old 05-19-2015, 07:07 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

I regret selling mine best 700e size heli i have flown
neilb is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2015, 05:15 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just seen that g4 is no longer supported.

Sent from S4 using the better than it was then they jacked it again Tapatalk
Vcontrol
tshelby73 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2015, 07:08 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Where did you see that the G4 will no longer be supported?

Thanks
Dave
f2000ez is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2015, 09:29 AM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default TT

Face book

the only tt will be

e700/ 550/325

all else gone

matt blaisdell is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2015, 09:58 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt blaisdell View Post
Face book

the only tt will be

e700/ 550/325

all else gone

Well, if they get it together to "support" any of their helis with parts, they may provide parts for G4, 720, 820, right? Or did they declare that they won't?

If they orphan helis so shortly after discontinuing the kits, that would be bad.

Of course, right now it's looking like they're not getting it together to "support" anything, at least in the US.... which is even worse.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:26 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/t789982p1/

This kind of says it all right here. I'm not happy at all about it and am abandoning TT becuase of this. New birds on order and both my E700's and 820 airframes are up for sale/grabs if anyone is interested. Make offers on these if interested.
bbockstanz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2015, 05:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Here is the official "Announcement" from Ryan Wood, HRP.

Important Thunder Tiger Helicopter Announcement and Upgrade Offer
Due to market conditions, Thunder Tiger has made the decision to discontinue part support for the below heli models. Please note there is still stock on many parts for the below discounted helis, but once supplies are depleted they will no longer be produced.
· Raptor E820 (4793-K10)
· Raptor E720 Flybarless Kit (4791-K10)
· Mini Titan E325S FBL (4710-A23)
· MINI TITAN E325SE ARF (4711-K12)
· MINI TITAN E325V2 (4712-K10)
· Mini Titan V2 SE Torque Tube version (4713-K11)
· E325 V2 FBL 450 ARF (4716-A10)
· Titan X 50 Nitro Flybarless (4857-K10)
· Raptor G4.1 90 Nitro (4895-K10)
· Raptor G4 90 Nitro (4894-K10)
· Raptor 50 Titan SE (4854-K10)
To compensate owners for this transition, Thunder Tiger and HRP are willing to offer extremely discounted prices. We will have 100% guaranteed parts support for the foreseeable future for the below models. Per Thunder Tiger’s production schedule, we should have full parts support within 5-6 weeks.
Raptor E700 FL V2 (4761-K20)
o Normal Price – $699.99
o Customer Appreciation Price - $420
Raptor E550 FBL (4732)
o Normal Price – $649.99
o Customer Appreciation Price - $390
Mini Titan E360 (4717)
o Normal Price – $449.99
o Customer Appreciation Price - $270
If you are a current owner of the above discontinued models and would like to take advantage of the Upgrade Program offer, email contact@hobbyrecreationproducts.com with your contact info and a picture of you with your discontinued model. Please reference “Thunder Tiger Upgrade Program” in the subject line. If your desired model is currently out of stock on our website we will get your order filled as soon as possible (limit one per customer).
f2000ez is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2015, 05:51 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Yah. You might get a good price for your parted out 700.
Old 01-02-2016, 05:09 AM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

duplicate post
spinzer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2016, 05:19 AM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

I don't believe this ?!!!

Can anyone give a clear and concise description as to why Thunder Tiger is abandoning these outstanding heli's ????????? And do not come with this market related BS lame excuse, this is THUNDER TIGER HELICOPTERS they are FAR superior in looks and on par with performance with the VERY BEST out there ! ! ! !

It just does not make sense, i don NOT like the new E700v2 just one glance and i can see it is not on par with the G4 E720 kit, and also did they now discontinue the awesome 820 too ?

What on earth is going on with this company it ALWAYS made my favorite helicopters because ONLY they get the look just right ALWAYS, and performance is outstanding always as well, and now bringing out the G4 series discontinuing them leaves me with an emptiness inside i cannot describe ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

How on this very earth do you just abandon such awesome machines !!!!!! I will never buy the E700 after i've seeing the G4 series ! ! ! ! !

I am far beyond fed up with all these trendy ghouls and ghost look helicopters overflooding the market, ONLY TT can make a HELI that LOOKS just as good as it it PERFORMS, Only TT can save the Helicopter ! ! ! ! ! !

But look what they go stand and do !!!!!!!!! ????? Why OOOOOOO WHY ?????????? You can't just bring out a heli, come out with a statement and PRETEND it NEVER EXISTED !!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2016, 12:30 AM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

TT sucks. will never ever buy anything from them again ever. Got a G4 sitting on a shelf that i'm to scared to fly because, no parts. now fly a T700n because parts are available everywhere short of the bottle shop up the road. Especially because i'm not in the usa and when parts were available shipping was insanely expensive.
BrianInNZ is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2016, 07:08 PM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinzer View Post
I don't believe this ?!!!

Can anyone give a clear and concise description as to why Thunder Tiger is abandoning these outstanding heli's ????????? And do not come with this market related BS lame excuse, this is THUNDER TIGER HELICOPTERS they are FAR superior in looks and on par with performance with the VERY BEST out there ! ! ! !

It just does not make sense, i don NOT like the new E700v2 just one glance and i can see it is not on par with the G4 E720 kit, and also did they now discontinue the awesome 820 too ?

What on earth is going on with this company it ALWAYS made my favorite helicopters because ONLY they get the look just right ALWAYS, and performance is outstanding always as well, and now bringing out the G4 series discontinuing them leaves me with an emptiness inside i cannot describe ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

How on this very earth do you just abandon such awesome machines !!!!!! I will never buy the E700 after i've seeing the G4 series ! ! ! ! !

I am far beyond fed up with all these trendy ghouls and ghost look helicopters overflooding the market, ONLY TT can make a HELI that LOOKS just as good as it it PERFORMS, Only TT can save the Helicopter ! ! ! ! ! !

But look what they go stand and do !!!!!!!!! ????? Why OOOOOOO WHY ?????????? You can't just bring out a heli, come out with a statement and PRETEND it NEVER EXISTED !!!!!!!
TT makes affordable fine helicopter.(No doubt, and I have two G4)
Hirobo makes finest but with unaffordable price.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

hirobo never gave me that wow factor, only tt helicopters did, the way it's designed is unique and the look always comes out perfectly.

Looking at this Optipower G4 on top makes me come alive !!!! i don't get this feeling with other heli's....o..... !!!! the sky is falling !!!!
Old 02-03-2016, 12:03 PM   #37 (permalink)
Registered Users

Have they no shame ? dropping their truest of fans with a punch right in the face , not even a word of selling off the line to a 3rd party that could save this wonderful gem from the claws of doom

i'd buy an HK G4 hands down, or why not make a partnership with Align as Align seems to be open minded, for the love of life save the G4 TT ! ! ! This is the truest of heli's with an equal perfected balance in performance and looks.
Old 02-14-2016, 08:30 PM   #38 (permalink)
Registered Users

with all the gloom, impending global recession and shift in mindset of hobbies, methinks companies are realigning their business strategies to stay afloat. just look at the glut of fpv racers vs new helis since 2013. I just bought a brand new FB e720 for usd280, hopefully I will not crash. I'm just a noob flier but that's just sumtin so special abt the e720. In fact, it's the bird that enabled me to execute tic-tocs sucessfully.
feudallordcult is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2016, 07:02 AM   #39 (permalink)
Registered Users

I was under the impression that TT are making parts for the G4, 720, and 820 for another three years?
Old 05-15-2016, 01:37 PM   #40 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in