Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2015, 10:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Good TREX 600L sim equivelant

Hi all, using real flight 7.5 here. Im fairly new to this model and compared to my previous most powerful heli (TREX 500) I'm noticing that this new helicopter is insanely more powered and a lot more responsive on collective. It would seem that Align's response to the faster and lighter designs of other brands was just to throw the biggest motor they could in the thing. Does anybody have any Real Flight model or setting suggestions that would best imitate the 600L? I'm trying to fly 3d with the thing but it gets moving so fast so quickly that I get nervous trying to do inverted funnels and piro manuevers, where as most of the models I fly on the sim I tilt and it travels at a smoother pace.

Last edited by FiLazer88; 08-23-2015 at 01:00 AM..
FiLazer88 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2015, 06:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Agreed. The thing is truly a beast. I recommend you turn the collective range down. This not only makes it more manageable, it actually makes if fly better and get better flight times. I'm saying no more than 12*. Even that is a lot of response. The greatest attribute of the oversized 750mx is that it doesn't budge RPM. So it doesn't need a lot of pitch to rip.

The best model in RF 7.5 by far away hands down is the Mikado 700xx V2 by Johnny. It flies exactly like a real large helicopter does. Just adjust the pitch, motor power and headspeed to get it to feel like the 600L.

I adjust my RF model right after flying the real heli. That way, you can match it up.
RC/DC_5000 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2015, 01:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

AccuRc has trex 600 DFC and FBL - but no 750mx
on RF you can bump up voltage to get overpowered feeling ?
Old 08-24-2015, 08:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks guys. I know this is more of a sim topic but it just feels that the RF heli's are sluggish in FFF when compared to my 600. Everything else seems legit. I will try messing with the settings and using the Logo.
FiLazer88 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2015, 02:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just downloaded the Variant of the X7... its larger scaled and refined. It has to be a top 3 model of RF.

It feels very much like the 600L... with no customization. Hopefully they release RF8 and tweak the physics the a bit more. They nailed it with some models.. but other models are really lacking. I'd like to see them get all the models flying realistically and uniquely. They are on the right path.
RC/DC_5000 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in