Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Beam

Beam Beam Helicopters Factory Support Forum

View Poll Results: Has BEAM Grown Up???
YES, Give Us a BEAM Heading 3 100.00%
No, Leave as is 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2014, 12:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default POLL: What do Beamers Think about This?

G'day fellow Beamers from down under (Australia). I had a thought for the Mods (and I hope I haven't broken any protocol process's) I'd like to poll you all on, and have not done it before so please excuse my not following the proper process.(Ha i worked it out but hope i didn't need to run it by the Mods first).

I will post this in the other forum so please, to keep numbers real (for the mods to consider its worth), only respond on one OR the other, but not both.

Im thinking that now that Beam have (3)x active selling platforms, and its becoming confusing with the new 500 threads being in both E4 & E6 forums, that it is time for the E4 & E6 forums to merge into just a BEAM classification, with sub-forums for each size now available; 450, 500, 600.

I think by having the actual makers name on the forum list brings the heli more into the mainstream listing (unless this requires donations/advertising dollars as well?), as well as distinguish the model from so many 450X, X450,450XL,E450,E4,450SE....ETC
I think "some" folk don't look here due to they may be confused of the heli due to just the model designation rather than the Beam name and miss out on a great platform.

So folks, what do YOU think? Good idea or waste of time? Has Beam grown up enough for it's own Listing or still not worth a mention? OR should we leave as is BUT>>>> add a new E5 Archon listing perhaps?

Thanks for your time and input in advance & again my apologies (to the Mods) if this is out of line in how i've done it

Best Regards & Cheers
BeamHangar

Last edited by BeamHangar; 07-01-2014 at 12:26 AM..
BeamHangar is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2014, 03:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Arrow Good Idea

I like the idea of a non-specific BEAM general forum to handle questions like:
"Where can I buy the damn parts now that A Main Hobbies has shut out BEAM"
and
also have sub-forums as the SYNERGY and MIKADO folks have. One sub-forum for each of the 450, 500 and 600 class heli's BEAM makes / made or will make.

onepiece is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2014, 03:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

WOW.... over 200 views and 2 months with only one reply.

Well that made it easy for the mods Ha.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in