Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X

mCP X Blade Micro CPx Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #21 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalleDK View Post
Its because 1 is your idle up settings... So your have to switch your idle up switch to on.. Before you can see this settings

Sendt fra min GT-I9300 med Tapatalk2

Ok. So i flipped what should be my Idle Up switch ( 0 Gear / 1 F Mode switch in front of the trainer switch) and nothing happened in that menu. I switch other switches on my Dx6i and 1 at a time they change to 1.
Cali_Heli_818 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2013, 11:28 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

On the DX6i, scroll down to the Setup List. Then scroll down and select D/R Combi and change this setting to FM (flight mode).

Now when you toggle the switch from 0 (Gear) to 1 (F Mode) on the DX6i all your D/Rs will change at the same time. You can test this by going into the D/R settings and then toggling the switch, you will see the O's change to 1's...
for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” -Leonardo da Vinci
DrCopter is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #23 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCopter View Post
On the DX6i, scroll down to the Setup List. Then scroll down and select D/R Combi and change this setting to FM (flight mode).

Now when you toggle the switch from 0 (Gear) to 1 (F Mode) on the DX6i all your D/Rs will change at the same time. You can test this by going into the D/R settings and then toggling the switch, you will see the O's change to 1's...
THANK YOU! That worked and i was able to change the settings on that tiny part of it to what they were supposed to be. Now i have another question...

Are these settings the normal flight settings or are these tuned down for beginners? This is my first heli/dx6i and want to know if ive been learning with turned down settings or if these are what everyone flies.
Cali_Heli_818 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2013, 09:13 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Nano binding

Should the nano be bound with the rates set on high 100% or when on the reduced 85% rates or does this not matter. All when saying to change the collective to tamer rates for beginner, does the heli need to be rebound for these settings to work, thanks ...
claudecracker is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2013, 06:22 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: Blade mCPX - DX6i/DX7/DX8 TX Settings for Beginner/Normal/3D

AFAIK rates expo etc are irrelevant to the bind. You can actually switch rates mid flight with no problem.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
welshboy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2013, 04:46 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default dx7s setups

can someone post a setup for the mcpx bl setup for 3d. I for the life of me can't make one that will let me fly upside down in phoenix.

Is the idea to keep throttle constant and just have pitch change? Cuz it didn't work.

I have the dx7s radio. Many thanks.
kecked is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi
I've an mcpx bl and I wonder whether I should use the same settings as mcpx2.
any help would be appreciated.
thanks
heavenscanwait is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

*crickets chirping*

Wow... Two weeks with no help? Not sure if you're still looking for an answer here or if you found one elsewhere. It may or may not be possible, but I don't recommend it. The BL can handle much more than the v2, and settings that are comfy for the v2 will not work the same on the BL.
jcmo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2013, 08:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default What's Goin' On

Dear All
JCMO is right. I'm also equally perplexed. 17 days and no answer (apart from JCMO).
So now I have MCPX BL but still no wiser how to set it up on DX6i.
Is there any one out there who can guide with correct and "detailed" settings. I need detailed as I'm a newbie.
In desperation, today I tried with default settings on DX6i and stopped after 3 hard landings (out of 3)
I would very much appreciate some help
Old 09-29-2013, 05:43 AM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenscanwait View Post
Dear All
JCMO is right. I'm also equally perplexed. 17 days and no answer (apart from JCMO).
So now I have MCPX BL but still no wiser how to set it up on DX6i.
Is there any one out there who can guide with correct and "detailed" settings. I need detailed as I'm a newbie.
In desperation, today I tried with default settings on DX6i and stopped after 3 hard landings (out of 3)
I would very much appreciate some help
Isn't there a post for that in the specific mcpx BL forum ? Anyway, since there is a specific forum for the mcpx BL, you should ask your questions about it there, you'll get more answers. (I'm a noob mcpx v2 owner myself so I can't really help you).
Aryemis is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2013, 07:36 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryemis View Post
Isn't there a post for that in the specific mcpx BL forum ? Anyway, since there is a specific forum for the mcpx BL, you should ask your questions about it there, you'll get more answers. (I'm a noob mcpx v2 owner myself so I can't really help you).
Thanks. Just did that yesterday and let's see what happens

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in