Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite)

Blade Helicopters (eFlite) Blade Helicopters (eFlite) CP, CX, mCX CX II, CX III. and others

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2015, 11:17 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

I agree that the whole point of an internet forum/message board is to discuss these sort of things. The Blade Heli's section seems to be a quite appropriate place. I have checked reviews of other hobby shops in my area (within 150KM) and it seems that I am very lucky. Most of the other ones anywhere near me have some pretty terrible reviews from customers. It looks like there is only one other shop that I could look up that appears to offer the customer experience mine does. I am pretty sad to hear that so many people have trouble finding a place where they can reliably find parts and product support. On a side note, my Ncpx 3 in 1 board came in and my LHS gave it to me for free in exchange for my old one. They told me that they can get HH to pay them on warranty. The guy there told me that he hates having to sell those things, being expensive as they are. (damn well near close to the price of the entire heli.) That being said, I am a regular customer who supplies them with a fair portion of their paycheques. Other hobby shops should really take that example. There are probably plenty of people who drop the hobby because of lack of local support. I don't even know anybody else around me who flies RC besides the people at my LHS. I come here for 99% of my tech support. I depend on the internet for everything after market. Sorry if it seems like I was bragging, I'm just offering my opinion. Better LHS's would be better for this hobby.
Heli's that I currently fly: Lynx Oxy3+ {Build In Progress!}, JR Forza 450 {hangar queen}, Blade 180CFX, Blade mCPX BL {work horse}, Blade NanoCPX - Blade Nano QX, Blade NanoQX3D - Phoenix 5.5 - Spektrum DX6 - - HeliFreak is great! -
Canadian_Jesus is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2015, 05:22 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamatech View Post
Sorry to hear about LHS issues. I feel real lucky then to have a good one.
+1. I'm extremely fortunate to live close (35 min. to either) to two hobby shops that carry a ton of Blade parts for many different models, but realize this is far from the norm for most people.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in