Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 130X

130X Blade 130X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 01:23 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
No need to wait, I have over 200 flights on my two 130Xs which both fly amazingly well.
Doesn't answer either of the OP's questions. But that's cool.
03Bugeye is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2012, 01:29 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nelson View Post
I've got two of them. Both are running well now. It does take some tinkering but eventually you have a well functioning heli. Anything that might be done in a V2 if it is ever offered from HH is already or soon to be available. The electronics are good so with some tinkering and now some good aftermarket parts, you will end up with a sweet flying heli. If the size of the 130X fits your needs, don't bother waiting for an upgraded version which may or may not come.
AGAIN, as far as the tail in concerned. HH claims the vibes are normal, STOP dreaming!!!!
03Bugeye is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #43 (permalink)
HF Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Bugeye View Post
Doesn't answer either of the OP's questions. But that's cool.
Pretty sure my statement expresses my opinion on whether or not I should've waited.
ChrisH is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Bugeye View Post
AGAIN, as far as the tail in concerned. HH claims the vibes are normal, STOP dreaming!!!!
The little bit on spool up is what they are referring to and most I the rest of the vibes can be countered with balancing. If balancing a helis rotatin parts that spin around 25,000rpm is considered modding or too much for one to have to do then this hobby isn't for you. Yes the QC should've caught the servo gear ribbon but it's been shown on here that it's not every heli so it's a manufacturing discrepancy. Taking 15 minutes to go over the heli first and make sure it's setup and good to fly is part I the hobby. At this point every issue is well documented and solutions are equally as well documented on here. As long a people take the 5 minute to read the stickies here and the 15-20min it takes to perform everything recommended (at that's if you even have to do them all) then its been shown many times per that this heli flies great and even crashes moderately well. Hell, I put mine in twice today on lunch break and picked it up and continued flying.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

I wish I would of just sent mine back when I noticed the F'ed up board. Now I modded it so I am stuck with it I think.

But I think this is how one should buy one of these. Buy it spool it up. if It starts to roll over in any direction then send just the heli back to HH. Wait for the new one. Spool it up. See if it does the same thing. If it does send it back with just the heli. If it flies well then see how long everything else holds up. If it breaks itself send it back yet again. Keep doing this to cull the heard of the bad apples. Then HH can fix all the bad ones. Put them back on store shelves and then every bird will truly be flight tested in the end before sale. Plus you might just get a free battery and charger with every return. Win win
litehawkdown is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

Get one now and enjoy it. I did'nt know what a 130X was I went into a Hobby Shop at my daughter's house looking for parts for my 700E and the owner asked if I had seen a 130X? I never seen one before. We went outside in his parking lot and flew his. That little bird was cool I told him I wanted one. Went back inside opened up a new box he told me about the O ring mod we changed it before we flew it. Took it outside and flew it so I bought it. Took it home went through it made sure everything was tight oiled it and have been flying the crap out of it. A few slight crashes pick it up dust it off look it over and fly. Those crashes on my 450 or 700 and I would be rebuilding them. This bird is a blast
HankAz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2012, 12:38 PM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

I like to see the swash servo's all with screws on the v2.
I like to see flipt tail grips and reverse movement tail servo on the v2.
I like to see clearance a-gear and swash servo on the v2.
I like to see better bearings and better quality control on the v2.
I like to see ball grips that fit without o-rings on the v2.

Grtz.
Olaf
Old 11-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

When is the V2 expected?
Old 11-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

It's not really expected to happen at all. It's just something some people hope to see.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #50 (permalink)
Registered Users

I was told by a LHS that a V2 is in the works. He said one of the fixes will be the gear being too close to the elevator servo. I had assumed he got his info from a HH rep and that's why I searched and found this thread.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:54 PM   #51 (permalink)
Registered Users

Nice. Presumably V1 owners will qualify for a package of upgrade parts...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
syzygyQ is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #52 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzygyQ View Post
Nice. Presumably V1 owners will qualify for a package of upgrade parts...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
To my knowledge there was no upgrade package offered to McPX V1 owners, and I wouldn't imagine they'd do it for any other model.

I don't believe in the V2 rumor to begin with.
Thursday is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #53 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
To my knowledge there was no upgrade package offered to McPX V1 owners, and I wouldn't imagine they'd do it for any other model.

I don't believe in the V2 rumor to begin with.
Oh really? I thought they got grommets and replacement main blade grips. If so, maybe this was done informally.

While you may be right that there will be no V2, I suspect that there indeed will be a V2. The key reason is that the V1 tail grips and tail blades are unsafe. And the QC on things like the tail shaft and servos is not up to the standard that I am confident Blade sets for itself.

While I expect that you're right that there woudln't be a formal upgrade package offered to all V1 owners, I would expect that Blade will offer an open channel for V1 owners to receive an upgrade package upon request.

Apart from the safety issues, I suspect that most Blade owners buy multiple Blade aircraft and a steady stream of parts. It's just good business sense to take care of V1 owners as / when a V2 release comes out.

Just my .02c -- I guess wel'll see!
syzygyQ is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2012, 11:06 AM   #54 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Unless V2 has a scale fuselage.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:07 PM   #55 (permalink)
Registered Users

I am now pretty sure there will be a V2 because I heard the same from a different store owner who turns over a lot of HH goods
Old 11-04-2012, 03:19 PM   #56 (permalink)
Registered Users

whats the point of V2? we all figured and we all made the V1 to fly better!!
DX8
only8ight is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #57 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well the V1 mCPX was better than the V2, so if there is going to be a 130x V2,I don't know if I should wait for it or not.
Prôtos 700
Xtreme-Production
SYMAWD is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #58 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by only8ight View Post
whats the point of V2? we all figured and we all made the V1 to fly better!!
What I was told is 1 of the things the V2 solves is the crown gear rubbing the elevator servo
Old 11-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #59 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well, HH, I'm still waiting for a V2 - I cancelled my V1 pre-order after the US bad reviews ahead of the UK.
I won't be parting with any cash until they sort out all the issues.
stevebaker is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #60 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebaker View Post
Well, HH, I'm still waiting for a V2 - I cancelled my V1 pre-order after the US bad reviews ahead of the UK.
I won't be parting with any cash until they sort out all the issues.
I bought both mine back when they first released in the UK but I hardly flew them until last week when the indoor season started. Honestly I could not be without them now. Without any official confirmation and release date, If I didn't have one already I would be ordering it right this minute. When HH release the V2 I will buy one and either sell one of my V1 or strip it down for spares.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in