Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Gaui Helicopters > X7

X7 Discussion and support of the Gaui X7

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default How much is X7 Super Combo in your country?

I am really interested in this new bird. I just want to know - because I cannot find any online store to sell it how much it is in the USA, EU or Australia.
I am only interested in super combo - not a kit.
I found it here in Taiwan for 1170 euros or approximately 1550 us dollars. Is that too expensive? Should I try to find it online from another continents? Thanks a lot!
Emil
emil_dimitrijevic is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2012, 01:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

http://www.empirerc.com/gaui-x7-heli...it-p-6097.html
Old 03-19-2012, 01:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin_3z View Post

Thank you rollin 3d, but this is just a kit. You can see at the end of the page, delivery content is without servos and all the electronics, ecs, or fbl unit. Anyway - thank you for your reply!
emil_dimitrijevic is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2012, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Why would you consider buying things else where when you can buy directly from where it's made?

I am originally from Taiwan and I can tell you if you go to a local hobby store you can easily get a great deal out of there. My Align Trex700e 3gx v2 costs me a lot lessor than what it would have cost me here in Canada
tpnitro is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2012, 11:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpnitro View Post
Why would you consider buying things else where when you can buy directly from where it's made?

I am originally from Taiwan and I can tell you if you go to a local hobby store you can easily get a great deal out of there. My Align Trex700e 3gx v2 costs me a lot lessor than what it would have cost me here in Canada
Thank you Mr. Nitro

I am considering to order the super combo from another country because in Taiwan - helicopter kits are more expensive than in the rest of the world. The parts are much cheaper - yes, even for 30 to 50% cheaper. But helicopters are more expensive. Why? You are Taiwanese, so you should know the answer. You know what Taiwanese like to say - a saved penny is an earned penny. So LHS - don't have a good deals on super combos. If you are not lazy - go to Align's online store and compare prices so you will see what I am talking about.
Have a nice day!!!
Old 03-20-2012, 05:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

The super combo is not available in the US. $1500 seems like a pretty good price for the kit, motor, esc, flybarless controller, and servos. I hope we do get a super combo kit in the US soon at a price close to that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
chadew is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2012, 09:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Here's the thing, Align did mark his membership price in Taiwan for NTD$38,930, which is some what equivalent to USD$1,300. This is when its MSRP is USD$1,600. If you go to any LHS and seriously talk to them with regards to buying this 700E 3GX super combo, a 25% off can easily be reached as long as you get other parts and etc..

In your case, the Gaui X7 Super Combo is not available around the world but only to Taiwan, Hong Kong and China from when it was released to some where close the end of Chinese New Year as some sort of "celebration combo". These company always do this kind of promotion to boost its year end sale figures. Align sell its Trex 700E 3GX V2 with 2 6s5200mah40C and extra set of blades for the same price it is usually offering Yes, $1300).
Thus my conclusion of not worth to buy anything elsewhere if you can buy where it was made. Simply as that and you can go figure.

If you don't mind using our HSR or you can drive up to Taipei, go to http://g.co/maps/bg6c7 or Call 02-2756-9994 and see if the owner can help out, that's where I still go every year, I believe there are some other LHS in Taichung City but I really don't know how good of a deal they could give you. Or just contact Gaui in New Taipei City to see if it's still available.

btw, even for $1,500, It comes with HKIII4035-500, Commander130HV, High Voltage cyclic and rudder servo, and a mini vbar express. I don't think it is a bad deal
Old 03-20-2012, 09:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry for my rudeness if any, btw, Welcome To Taiwan!
Old 03-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Here's the thing, Align did mark his membership price in Taiwan for NTD$38,930, which is some what equivalent to USD$1,300. This is when its MSRP is USD$1,600. If you go to any LHS and seriously talk to them with regards to buying this 700E 3GX super combo, a 25% off can easily be reached as long as you get other parts and etc..

In your case, the Gaui X7 Super Combo is not available around the world but only to Taiwan, Hong Kong and China from when it was released to some where close the end of Chinese New Year as some sort of "celebration combo". These company always do this kind of promotion to boost its year end sale figures. Align sell its Trex 700E 3GX V2 with 2 6s5200mah40C and extra set of blades for the same price it is usually offering Yes, $1300).
Thus my conclusion of not worth to buy anything elsewhere if you can buy where it was made. Simply as that and you can go figure.

If you don't mind using our HSR or you can drive up to Taipei, go to http://g.co/maps/bg6c7 or Call 02-2756-9994 and see if the owner can help out, that's where I still go every year, I believe there are some other LHS in Taichung City but I really don't know how good of a deal they could give you. Or just contact Gaui in New Taipei City to see if it's still available.

btw, even for $1,500, It comes with HKIII4035-500, Commander130HV, High Voltage cyclic and rudder servo, and a mini vbar express. I don't think it is a bad deal

Thank you buddy Thanks for your reply! You have helped me a lot!!! First of all, I made up my mind - I am going to buy X7 in Taiwan - because you explained to me all the reasons. And I hope i can get 25% off Second, thank you for the phone number and google maps. I'll try in Taichung first, but for sure I am going to check your friend's store in Taipei. And yes - you are right - It comes with HKIII4035-500, Commander130HV, High Voltage cyclic and rudder servo, and a mini vbar express
You see - all Taiwanese are so nice - that is the reason why I am here Cheers my friend. When you go back to your hometown - we could fly together

Greetings from beautiful Taiwan
Emil
Old 03-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Sorry for my rudeness if any, btw, Welcome To Taiwan!

Relax, you are trying to teach me how to behave in your country I appreciate your advises. No rudeness at all. Thank you!!!
Old 03-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

That is a good deal, I heard there was only like 25-50 of those kits, here is some pics of the super combo..grab it

http://translate.google.ca/translate...temid%3D100029
Old 03-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

The only reason i didnt buy the kit here in north america is because i saw the super combo deal from Asia, and im going back to malaysia this summer and will pass by hong kong and taiwan for a tour, the mini v-bar and scorpion esc alone is like 600, plus brushless servo and stuffs, you seriously think you can find better deal outside? Let me know if you do lol.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

I doubt, haha, and I doubt more if you'll find some now unless you are in Taiwan...

Mini-Vbar xpress is at least $250, Scorpion motor for $250, ESC for another $350ish which you can connect to vbar for governor(performs great, btw). I believe servos are MKS-OEMed-HV series which usually is $100 a pop but I'm not sure on this one.

If you figured to get the super combo then basically, you spent about no more than $250 for the kit which cost everybody else at least $800...I wouldn't hesitate if I see one for sale, as a matter of fact I have two of these combos built and flying now
Old 03-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
I doubt, haha, and I doubt more if you'll find some now unless you are in Taiwan...

Mini-Vbar xpress is at least $250, Scorpion motor for $250, ESC for another $350ish which you can connect to vbar for governor(performs great, btw). I believe servos are MKS-OEMed-HV series which usually is $100 a pop but I'm not sure on this one.

If you figured to get the super combo then basically, you spent about no more than $250 for the kit which cost everybody else at least $800...I wouldn't hesitate if I see one for sale, as a matter of fact I have two of these combos built and flying now
Exactly, and let me know if you dont need two lol.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just phoned (not me, my wife - because I cannot speak Chinese ) a Hobby shop in Kaoshiung - southern Taiwan. And the owner said that he has got Super Combo X7 in stock. So I think it is not true that GAUI produced only 25 to 50. And the price is around 1550 US Dollars (actually 1547 US dollars = 45700 nt dollars). That's the price here.
And dear Taiwanese friend Mr. Nitro - if you think and you know that the prices in Taiwan are cheaper than in the rest of the world - there are some nicer and more appropriate words to use and explain. You said HA HA. Are you laughing at me??? Sorry I am not that smart like you are. People in this world are different. So not all of us can be that intelligent like you are. So I need to apologize for my stupidity and not being that smart.
I think this is a nice place and a nice forum - the best one in the world - and all the time I got help and support from heli freak members. This is the first time that someone laughed and made fun of me - asking some dumb questions. My question was simple: How much is X7 super combo in your country. I just needed the price. Sorry if I hurt you Mr. Nitro with my question. It was not about you - it was about X7. And enjoy flying your helicopters.
Thank you!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 12:34 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Beautiful, would you mind PM the shop contact or website info Emil? Thanks much!
Old 03-21-2012, 09:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default combo

I Wouldn't be surprised to see a super combo come out of flying hobby for $1500 if you look at their site now you can get the combo with the motor and the ESC for 1099. How much better with the deal be for four servos and a fly bar list controller for $450 not that great of a discount. Especially considering the servos are around $100 ea.

That being said good luck you will love this helicopter with any super combo that they have I'm sure. If you think about it just a year and a half ago I got the same sort of super combo with my x5 for $690 minus the fbl controller and that included a $150 A+ thunder flight pack.
frito169 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #18 (permalink)

Call dave @ anythingheli.com. He will hook you up. Support some American business while you are at it too. If you purchase your heli from outside of the US/Canada you will not get any support from Empire hobby.
vr360 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Pretty sure he said haha, not HA HA.. Omg, lol... Try not to take things too seriously in here, life is too short..
stevenfox905 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in