Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Simulators Support > Phoenix Flight Sim

Phoenix Flight Sim Phoenix Flight Sim

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Phoenix Problems Really....

I am having problems all of a sudden with channels being swapped randomly in phoenix. The throttle and aileron is swapping and rev.ersing at the same time so I figure. It's really odd because no matter what dialog I go into, whether it calibration or transmitter profile it shows the correct input from my tx (dx6i). It doesnt make sense. Also, it will not detect my gyro switch anymore? The tx is set up correctly. blank model set to heli and gyro set to 0 and 100 (nothing else needs changing i don't think since its set up for 1 servo by default)

I have the tx widget thingie down in the corner showing stick movements. and no matter what i do, even if i swap the channels manually in profiles, throttle still moves aileron and vice versa. (no I'm not using the dx6i plane profile.

Like I said, during calibration all the correct channels show correct inputs. I have restarted phoenix, the computer and changed usb ports. I am really getting frustrated. I checked the monitor in the dx6 and it reads correctly. I'm running out of things to try....
solidhelix is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2012, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

dumb question.....your tx is turned off right?
gilligansc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

yup
Old 06-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

weird....almost sounds like the cable ID tag is messed up?
Old 06-20-2012, 09:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

that doesnt sound good I'm waiting on parts now because of a crash, so all i have is phoenix and now that has crashed! Man this hobby can be frustrating
Old 06-20-2012, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

If I wake up tomorrow and it's not magically fixed, I'll take a video of it. It's 12:21am here now and I have to sleep
Old 06-20-2012, 09:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

yup.....most give up sooner than later.I would have given up a long time ago but I'm stubborn and have too much $$$ in it....I do live for the few moments when everything works awesome and I fly Half decent! They do get more frequent the more you get into it.
Good luck and stick with it. I have to get away from it every now and again.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Bump?
Old 06-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidhelix View Post
I am having problems all of a sudden with channels being swapped randomly in phoenix. The throttle and aileron is swapping and rev.ersing at the same time so I figure. It's really odd because no matter what dialog I go into, whether it calibration or transmitter profile it shows the correct input from my tx (dx6i). It doesnt make sense. Also, it will not detect my gyro switch anymore? The tx is set up correctly. blank model set to heli and gyro set to 0 and 100 (nothing else needs changing i don't think since its set up for 1 servo by default)

I have the tx widget thingie down in the corner showing stick movements. and no matter what i do, even if i swap the channels manually in profiles, throttle still moves aileron and vice versa. (no I'm not using the dx6i plane profile.

Like I said, during calibration all the correct channels show correct inputs. I have restarted phoenix, the computer and changed usb ports. I am really getting frustrated. I checked the monitor in the dx6 and it reads correctly. I'm running out of things to try....

It sounds like you have somehow selected a Futaba transmitter vs a Spectrum transmitter in your Phoenix tranmitter selection---or vice versa. Those two have that switch of throttle and aileron channels.
ahahn is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

If it's still not working I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the program.
Is there any damage at all to your cable? I ran over mine with my desk chair and messed one up.
CrashNburn420 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahahn View Post
It sounds like you have somehow selected a Futaba transmitter vs a Spectrum transmitter in your Phoenix tranmitter selection---or vice versa. Those two have that switch of throttle and aileron channels.
Nope. Spectrum profile. I've created a new transmitter maybe 50 times now. No dice

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in