Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Gas, Glow and Turbine Helicopters

Gas, Glow and Turbine Helicopters *No Commercial Ads - Liquid Fueled Helis Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2005, 10:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default x-cell 60, new century huey fuse and vario? jet ranger $550.

The huey fuse is a new and un cut 60 sized uh1d It is in its original box with all formers. they just havent been glued in and nothing has been cut on this fuselage to fit any heli. It is new. It has been painted by an automotive professional to match U.S. Military colors and is sealed with automotive urithane clear coat. I also have a ptfe coated drive cable for the tail(speedo cable) and you get that at no extra cost.

The x-cell is an old bent frame type that was going to be installed in the huey but I never got to it. The chopper has been completely broken down ito parts and I started replacing the main mast, drive gear, and tail rotor out drive bearins and shaft for the tail. So, all that is new in the frames.

The jet ranger fuse is belived to be a vario. It is huge for a jet ranger and it has the round opening in it for the vario style cooling system in the bottom. This was going to be thrown away by the person I got it from so I adopted it into my collection of stuff.(seemed like a waste of fuselage) I am giving it to whoever purchases the other items. It is missing the top cap and windows, but it is white gell coated with all type of molded in details, vents, handles, ect...

all this stuff just needs a good home! I have so much chopper stuff I am starting to question my sanity so some of it has got to go!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg helo_001.jpg (901.1 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg helo_004.jpg (782.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg helo_003.jpg (890.6 KB, 70 views)
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2005, 06:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Do you have any pics of the x-cell 60 ?

You may only be young once, but you can be immature forever.
rcspud is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2005, 08:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I sure do, The only problem is that you cant see much. Its just the frame ,main gear, and new mast, ect... All the other parts have been boxed up in little tupperware things. I forgot to mention it does have a new clutch setup. If you wany more pics please e-mail me;

Guntubem1a1@yahoo.com

Pictures are big. and thanks for the interest,

MIke
Old 03-30-2005, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

x cell pics

New bearings for main mast, tail rotor, new clutch set, new mast and main gear

I tried to add some pics but the site wont let me so give me your e-mail and i will send all the pics you want

Mike

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in