Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > CB100

CB100 Walkera CB100 Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2012, 06:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question CB100 spinning on acceleration.

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum although I have been lurking around for a while.

I have a CB100. During the time it's taken me to learn to fly it, Ive become pretty good at repairs. I can usually find the answers in this forum but this time I'm stumped.

Having obsessively replaced everything, ensuring there are no vibrations, I've had it flying hands off for a while. It's been awesome!

The problem that's developed now is that as I raise the rotor speed the heli starts to turn left as if the tail isn't holding properly. At a steady speed it holds fine. It's just when I speed up or slow down the blades.

I've fiddled with the sensitivity, checked all the usual suspects for cracks or splits. Is it likely that the tail motor is buggered?

Cheers in advance.

phoxache is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hey there,

That sounds a bit like the problem I had a while back... see my thread (below). Make sure the tail motor is plugged into the RX correctly, ie. positive to negative and vice versa. Kinda counter-intuitive.

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=406523
Oyonnox is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2012, 08:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default I agree Oyonnox

I was having the same problem with my CB100 after a few bumps n bruises. I read your thread last week. The little 4 prong plug wasn't loose but it wasn't all the way in on one side. I pushed it tight, one wrap of electrical tape and threw In a battery.

Spooled her up and she did the one twitch to the right and stayed strait. No more Sit n Spin.

It was super easy thanks to you.

Southern New Jersey - USA --> looking for local guys who fly helis <-- Less than 1 year in and a fleet of helis: 2 CopterX 450s, an EC-135 - 450 Flymentor. Building an EXI 500.. New Hitec Aurora 9...maybe FBL soon.
Pcaola is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
cb100 spinning problem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in