Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > 4G6 / V120 Series

4G6 / V120 Series Walkera 4G6 / V120 Series Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 4g6

just got a used 4g6 and the servos were all unpluged.. got them figured out and pluged back in but when i hit left cyclic ,,, it goes right... i hit right on the stick and it goes left....foward and backward are ok... pitch is also good... more throtle the pitch goes up.. i tried all combinations of reverse and normal on the TX... CANT FIGURE THIS OUT.... its not my first heli.. i have several.... 4 450 s and a t rex 550.... thought i was pretty good about figureing these things out ... any ideas ???? thanks tom
tommy158 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2011, 02:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Try swapping ail and pitch servo connectors on the Rx.

Blade MCX, FBL 4G6V-2S Xtreme, FBL 4G6V-1S
Xtreme rewind, FBL 4G6S-1S Bell 222 Darthdark, FBL V120D02S
hjns is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2011, 09:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

tried switching ail and pitch servos to RX ... made no difference at all !!!! i am baffled with this thing.. i starting to think maybe the RX is messed up... the elevater servo is out.. not working at all... i ordered new one .. will see when it comes... but i just dont get this... i tried settings in radio also... rev and normal for the servos... the radio is not fully programble... just basics.... i had simalar problem once with my 450 but just made some changes with swash mix and it was fixed..... no swash mix on this radio.... STUMPED
Old 10-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

What TX you got? Which RX is on it?

Good Luck, Don
dbennettya is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2011, 04:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Its the stock rx n tx........6024 or equal to walkera 2601 on tx.......not sure of rx....but it is stock........it has 4 adjustable pots n 2 little switchs that reverse pitch n turn 3 way balance on or off......
Old 10-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ok, then it sounds like you've got an 4G6S and not a 4G6. One of the switches on the RX turns off the gyros so you can level the swash and make adjustments for zero pitch at center stick. The other switch will reverse the pitch. Look for Tom's setup guide for the 4G6S.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1325037

So if one servo is moving the wrong way then reverse that channel in the TX. If more than one servo is moving the wrong way then maybe you can switch the pitch direction to get it working right on collective.

Good Luck, Don
dbennettya is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2011, 08:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

thanks d benna\etta !!! great link.... good info there.... i havent had tme today to mess with it but tomorrow i will give it a shot.... need a fresh rested mind.. !!! just worked 12 hours and i am beat....i also need one cyclic servo for the heli which i just orered yesterday.... just relized one of the cyclics is burnt out... not moving at all....its strange because they all move correctly just oppisite.... thanks again for your help.... tom
Old 10-29-2011, 08:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

hey hey .... got it figured out !!!!! all good now... just waiting for my new servo... dont ask what i did but it is all correct now... got new main blades at local hobby store and waiting on new cyclic servo,,, but all is in the right direction now... should fly good... also ordered some new lipos with a adapter to charge 5 at a time with my ac thunder charger.. thanks for the help....... tom
Old 10-31-2011, 12:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in