Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you are new to HF, please tell us a little bit about yourself. What Helis do you fly? You will find our community very friendly, why not break the ice and introduce yourself.

Old 07-04-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
speedracer420
Registered Users

Default new to rc helis from yakima washington

Hi I'm new to helis I bought a blade cx2 and all I've done is wreck it I've bought several alum. Upgrades for it and sorta getting the hang of it having trouble hovering in one place and having problems trimming it if anybody has suggestions I would appreciate it thanks
speedracer420 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
dfgipe
Registered Users

Welcome to Helifreak. I've got a couple of CX3s I still play with and they can be a little wild. If you are still using the stock Tx, think about getting a good Tx like the DX6i or better. The first CX3 I got was all over the place. I fell victim to the "factory tested" baloney, you should check that the swash is level, all the links are smooth, and adjust the mixer the best you can. There is a website that gave me a good tip years ago to make the flybar really smooth, check out RCHELICOPTERFUN.COM. Hit up the Blade CX2 forum for some help before you go broke! lol Good luck with the heli.

EXI 450 Beater / 450 EC-135 / 450 OH-58 Kiowa / 450 MD 500 / EXI 450 AH-6 Little Bird / EXI 500 (the flying woodchipper!) / HK500GT UH-1E Huey / EXI 500 EC-135/ Love the scale!
dfgipe is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you are new to HF, please tell us a little bit about yourself. What Helis do you fly? You will find our community very friendly, why not break the ice and introduce yourself.