Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Flight Stabilization

Flight Stabilization Flight Stabilization

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 05:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default FM no throtle

throtle can only up to mid stick and stay there, also no cyclic respond but if i turn off tx and unplug power and restart with out motor plugin clyclic respond.
please help
note: using gy401 rudder, mounting fm gyro upside down with same direction
baderunner4 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

FM has no connection to the throttle channel so no matter what you do with FM it will not effect throttle. I think you need to look at the power supply. Or maybe your TX the throttle stick controls 2 channels, 1/ motor speed with no connection to fm and 2/ pitch which is connected to FM.
If you want to mount the FM gyro under the heli just mount it the right way up and stick the fixing pad to the top of the gyro, it's less confusing.
Ivor Hill is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

what do you mean by tx throtle stick 2 chanel and 1 and 2 , please explain . please bare with me i am new to heli world.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

The throttle stick has 2 functions when you move it up and down. One is motor speed, it sends signals to your reciever and then to the motor. It is completly seperate from FM so any thing you do with FM cannot effect it. Only you tx setting can effect it.
The second function is pitch that sends a signals to the reciever and then to FM and the mixer in FM will send signals to the 3 servos to increase or decrease pitch.
The amount it increases or decreases pitch depends on the amount you move the stick, the pitch curve set in the Tx and the pitch travel setting you have made in FM,
You use the same stick for both functions but they are compleatly seperate. One sends signals to FM the other does not.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

i just look into monitor at throtle stick max but throtle show about 80%, my throtle curve linear 0-25-50-75-100, what cause this
Old 01-03-2012, 07:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Can't help with the DX6i perhape somebody else can. Have you checked that travels, subtrim and trim are all set to factory default on the TX, also check that you do not have another throttle curve selected via a switch, to be sure set them all with the same values.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

What esc and Rx are you running? This has nothing to do with the flymentor and everything to do with how the throttle signal is reaching your esc.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

You may have accidentally changed you setting in your ESC. I have done that myself. I would re-program the ESC. Hope it this will help.

Brian
aaa100 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Need to know:

What kind of heli? CCPM or fixed pitch?

What radio?

What ESC?
AirmanBob is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in