Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > JR and Spektrum Radios and Electronics

JR and Spektrum Radios and Electronics JR and Spektrum Radios, Gyros, Servos, Etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2015, 01:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default swap dx9 case for the new black case

Hi guys i love the look of the dx9 black edition and since i managed to damage my dx9 standard case i was wondering if i can replace it with the black case. Has anybody done this any help would be appreciated thanks
compass 7hv ult spirit pro, compass 7hv ult spirit pro, trex 550 spirit, gaui x3 spirit, mcpx bl, fms p51, mustang peter lynn twister 5.6, neXt sim, heli x sim, accurc sim, dx9 tm1000, powerlab 6x2, coolice 2500watt psu,
Djhandz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2015, 06:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Where did you plan to get the case?
HELIFREAK !!!
aerocal is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2015, 05:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I have emailed horizon hobby but no reply yet. I will get from wherever i can but i suspect only horizon can help me with this
compass 7hv ult spirit pro, compass 7hv ult spirit pro, trex 550 spirit, gaui x3 spirit, mcpx bl, fms p51, mustang peter lynn twister 5.6, neXt sim, heli x sim, accurc sim, dx9 tm1000, powerlab 6x2, coolice 2500watt psu,
Old 06-26-2015, 11:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

HH won't even sell you a simple switch or small part you can easily replace yourself. They want the TX to be sent in for all repairs.
Old 06-26-2015, 02:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

HH did sell me a switch when they had a service centre here in uk service was great got my dx8 serviced and a tm1000 repaired free of charge both within 3 days but i am told that service centre no longer exists and its all moved to Germany. Anyway dont think i will get much luck with this. I have ordered the side grips no problem there but the damage at the bottom bothers me maybe i will cover it with a sticker. Out of sight out of mind maybe lol..see pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150626_203438.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	593190  
Old 06-29-2015, 07:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Result got am email from HH they are sending me a front case for only 7.30gbp great service horizon thats what i call a result*

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in