Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2014, 09:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Exclamation Beware of NYCATT

He goes by "electronics palace". He bought a heli off me, stole ALL the parts off it, filed a claim against me and sent it back. Now, if you would've believe it, I just found all my spare parts he stole from me listed on EBay. He's a common crook from New York, he will also try to have you ship your stuff to an address that's not on his PP so you're not covered by Seller's protection. We don't need people like him in this community.
DAYTONA3D is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2014, 10:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow.... Post up the ebay link to the stuff so people avoid buying stolen goods

Last edited by jasserv; 10-07-2014 at 11:23 AM..
jasserv is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2014, 10:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. People like this make it harder for honest people to do business with each other...

Lynx Team Pilot
Pitch-Itch is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2014, 10:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221568807151?nav=SEARCH

Check it out! He also stole the Edge 120HV esc which it looks like he's keeping.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Who is the REAL Scammer

For all that don't know the full story here goes.

I purchased this Heli and was forced to Buy tons of extra parts with receipts that I can show and prove. The Heli was a complete piece of crap and was in a lipo fire that the seller never mentioned. Instead of sending it back I asked the seller to pay for all the damaged parts that I already had bought. Since he lied and diened I filed a PayPal claim which I returned the heli and now I'm stuck with all these brand new parts and some used and another 700x owner gave me to get me in the air. The melted esc and all junk and used parts were thrown back into the beat up box that was sent to me. I have nothing else to say to the seller or anyone else that wants to fuel this drama.

Last edited by Nycatt; 10-07-2014 at 05:00 PM..
Nycatt is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2014, 11:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I saw the 700x in person. It was a mess. I can vouch for nycatt. He bought those parts himself and I also gave him some of my 700x parts.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Doesn't seem so clear cut now.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ive known Nycatt for a while, a couple of weeks ago we saw the 700x with other people frm the club, it wasnt in the state described in the add. I would have sent the heli back too. Done business with him since before meeting him in person with new and used helis, never hd an issue. Seems like somebody jst trying to scam other good member reputation.

SAB Factory Team -Team MKS - Team Jeti
Team Optipower - Team Canomod
ugoferri is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2014, 11:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAYTONA3D View Post
He goes by "electronics palace". He bought a heli off me, stole ALL the parts off it, filed a claim against me and sent it back. Now, if you would've believe it, I just found all my spare parts he stole from me listed on EBay. He's a common crook from New York, he will also try to have you ship your stuff to an address that's not on his PP so you're not covered by Seller's protection. We don't need people like him in this community.
A question for you, and don't bullshit us. Based on what you said in this post, with the info you provided, you expect us to believe that Nycatt stole "ALL" the parts off of your Blade 700x, packaged them in Blade heli parts packaging, and put them up for sale on ebay?

It appears that the evidence is against you. Pics below are the packaged parts on ebay sale. Seems pretty far fetched that someone would go through all that trouble....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg $_1.JPG (7.3 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg $_1-1.JPG (4.8 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg $_1-2.JPG (5.8 KB, 118 views)
Velos 880/Sab Urukay, KSE, Carbon Speed/Mikado Uvular/RCA Blackshark/Chaos 500 Evo, 550, 600, 700/Trex 500, 600, 600 Pro, 700/Roban 470 Cobra, 700 Apache, Cobra, 429, Jayhawk, 800 Airwolf/TFM 800 Blue Thunder, Seahawk, Jayhawk/ DX8 DX18QQ
treotraveler is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2014, 11:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAYTONA3D View Post
Blade 700x Canopy Plus Brand New Spare Parts Lot | eBay

Check it out! He also stole the Edge 120HV esc which it looks like he's keeping.

The seller in that link has 513 feedbacks with every one of them positive. Not a single negative feedback.

Dogs come when called. Cats take a message and get back to you later.
Cailid is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2014, 01:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Wizzard is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2014, 01:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

This is why communication is key.

Better listing and presale communication may have avoided this.

Better post purchase communication (just sending it back) also could have helped. Good luck guys. Sorry it went bad.
Russell Harding is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2014, 02:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I'd like to see the original add and any pics of the heli how it was received...anyone got links?
Old 10-07-2014, 02:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
It appears that the evidence is against you. Pics below are the packaged parts on ebay sale. Seems pretty far fetched that someone would go through all that trouble....
Quote:
He bought a heli off me, stole ALL the parts off it,
Yea it doesn't seem to add up. Parts are stripped and then magically put into packaging for Ebay?
Old 10-07-2014, 03:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

The helicopter was sold WITH those spare parts, NEW in the package! Plus some spares out of the package which he says as "free" in ebay add. He stole the rotor links, servo arms, Edge 120HV ESC, the entire tail case with the blades, both canopies!

If he DIDNT steal anything from the helicopter, than why would he have 700X parts at all?! When he got the heli, there was a small crack in one frame plate. He asked if I could split the cost of it. That very moment I gifted him appx $40 via PP, look in the ebay listing... There's a frame plate there. What I sold him and what I got back was NOTHING CLOSE! He also got a FULL refund, therefore I should have received my FULL helicopter plus EVERYTHING I sent him.

Also, when HE filed the claim against me, I agreed to a full refund. I also offered him a BNF Trex 450 DFC Pro because he wasn't happy with the 700X. Below is the original photo. I FLEW this helicopter! Now I just had to order hundred of dollars worth of parts to get it back to the way I sent it to him. Notice how he says this canopy has about 30-40 flights on it, lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (56.7 KB, 205 views)
Old 10-07-2014, 03:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Another original pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (56.9 KB, 168 views)
Old 10-07-2014, 03:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Here's another one. To lower the price we agreed to sell without main blades and AR7200bx. EVERYTHING else in the helicopter was INCLUDED AND SHIPPED to nycatt.

INCLUDING the nip spares AND opened spares.

Again, if he DIDNT steal anything from me than why does he have these parts? Cuz he has a different 700X? If he has a different one, he's selling the canopy and spare parts for it only? C'mon guys....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (40.3 KB, 172 views)
Old 10-07-2014, 03:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

i have to add my 2 cents here.i have personally seen this helicopter with all the spare parts for sale at the daytona beach remote control flying site ,would have liked to buy it myself so i know it was as described....Just Sayin.....
gatortrout1 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2014, 03:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Picture look like a brand new heli not a used heli. The main gear is too clean to be a used heli.
czynot is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2014, 04:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

seems very interesting to me that heli was sold with nip parts and some open ,deal went bad, heli was sent back without any of the nip parts or the open parts .Now all the parts show up on ebay...same area...hmmmm.::
gatortrout1 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in