Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > HeliFreak.com Rules, Support and Testing > Other Websites > RC Heli Nation Podcast - Listeners Corner

RC Heli Nation Podcast - Listeners Corner RC Heli Nation Podcast - Listeners Corner for Suggestions and Announcements from RCHN

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2017, 08:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default EP261: All Good Things Come to an End

Join the gang this week as they sit behind the mic one last time…yes you read that correct, the last time. Over the last several years it has been quite the journey. There have been several hosts and listeners that have had such a huge impact on the show that we couldn’t possibly name them all. Now you may be thinking that this a bad , but remember change isn’t always bad. Not a single one of us is going to be leaving the hobby we are just looking forward to being an average, everyday citizen. As you listen to this week’s show we ask that you would go on this journey with us. We reflect back all the way to the beginning, remembering those times that had the largest effect on us. We want to thank every single listener for downloading the show and ultimately being apart of something so much larger…The Nation. For the final time we thank you for listening, we thank you for supporting us and we thank you for taking this journey with us.

http://www.rchelination.com/rchn-v-2...ings-come-end/
Justin Pucci is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2017, 09:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Gonna miss you guys!! Listening to the episode right now. Thank you all so much for providing this show for the last half-decade!!!!!
Steve_JR is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 09:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Well, this is a surprise to wake up to. I would like to thank Dan, Justin, Nick and Jessie for providing us with one of the best podcast productions I have ever heard or subscribed to.

You guys are the reason I got into this hobby.Well, Justin is mostly to blame but I digress.

Your podcast provided untold amounts of laughter and invaluable knowledge and advice on all things RC Heli related and beyond!

Definitely going to miss you guys but as the title says, all good things must come to an end.

Again, THANK YOU guys for the years of entertainment and knowledge transfer!
markrj is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 09:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

I was quite shocked listening to the final podcast but after listening I fully understood everyone's decision . I just want to say thank you for all you did

TitaniumFreak is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 09:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow, it has been a pleasure guys. I have been with you since the beginning, hate to see it go. Best of luck.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well this is disappointing.
newbheliusr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 10:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Oh no! You guys were amazing! We love you and wish you the best. And if in the future you feel like starting the podcast again, it would be welcomed with grateful hearts.

Thank you for the many memories. At least we have a large selection of archived podcasts before you signed off. I have learned so much from them I will be forever in your debt.
wisetreker is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 10:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

We shouldn't be surprised looking back at how few episodes had all four hosts in attendance in 2016. I take this as another sign that the heli community is down sizing.
Air Master is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 11:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry to see you guys go. You were the influence in me spending a whole bunch of money switching my fleet from Castle to Hobbywing ESCs. Also, you speaking well of MSH got me into iKON FBL units. They've been great and thanks for everything you've done!
Mike680 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 11:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

There is no doubt that I got into RC helis because of the podcast.
Everything sounded so interesting..

So thankful for everything you have given us
DeskPilot518 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 11:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thank you guys for sharing so much of the hobby with us! I discovered RCHN right after I started getting into RC stuff a few years ago. I immediately went to the beginning of the archives and binge-listened until I caught up with the current episode. I've looked forward to hanging out with you all every Monday ever since. I can say without a doubt that RCHN made a huge positive difference for me in this hobby and I cannot begin to describe how awesome that has been.

Enjoy your new status as citizens! I know I sure do.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

I haven't listened to the show yet but I can certainly say I wouldn't be in the hobby if its wasn't for RCHN. These guys have taught me so much and had tons of laughs along the way.

The podcast will be missed. Thank you RCHN!
Old 01-16-2017, 12:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

OMG. Confused. In denial.
This can't be happening.
etherbatxx is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 12:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

If you ever decide to start it up again, you guys should consider creating a patreon. Maybe actually making some profit for your work will make it a little less cumbersome!

www.patreon.com

RCHN Listener Chat (Discord) - https://discord.gg/6SvCccC
corywrx is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 01:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just finished listening to the last episode. So sad to see it all come to an end!

I had that same feeling listening to the last couple minutes of the show that I get when I come to the end of the final episode of a great TV show that had a long run.

If you guys ever decide to boot up v3.0 I suggest you take the Bert/Bobby route they are going with their reboot and stick to a short format, limited website, no schedule, talk about whatever - relaxed approach. While I appreciate so much all that you did (and especially the extent with which it was done) I'm not surprised you guys got burnt out. It's just too much work for something that isn't' supposed to be work.

I look forward to seeing you guys post on the forums and hope you have a wonderful future enjoying the hobby for what it's meant to be - FUN!!!
Steve_JR is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 01:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think Justin should put 24 hour web cams in his house so we can still get our fix.
Old 01-16-2017, 01:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks RCHN! Hope one day I can make it to the funfly and shake hands with you guys!
jorgeurizar is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 01:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Thank You

Thank you for all the laughs and helpful information, I'm really going to miss you all. I'm moving to the region soon and hope to have the chance to say hello and "Thank You" in person some day. Best wishes in the future.

MikeyB
Grandstar is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 01:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks for all that you guys put into RCHN and the hobby over the years.

Outstanding job and best wishes moving forward!
Old 01-16-2017, 02:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Remember, it is all about the love of heli flying. People say you need to do what you love for a living. I have found that not true in my life. It ruined the love for me. Keep business and pleasure seperate. Flying rc heli is between me and my heli. It never had anything to do with anyone else.
---MSH PROTOS EVO 380---
JANtoolMAN is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in