Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2014, 11:18 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default 5

Trex 550 it looks awsome first one of this size he said he is now on his way to the store to ship think this and paypal dispute got it going
slimmer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2014, 11:21 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow kewl...lots more heli than I'd buy, but good for you !

Never hear of any indoor flying in your area...would be fun to make a road trip your way sometime
JonJet is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2014, 11:27 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 550

Figured 500 is awsome so why not try a 550 we have 2 indoor places vandace heights and the 10 dome we use to be able to fly i metradome with small stuff also a couple of schools that allow it. Once this guy is flown i may try another micro all i have is 130x for small guys they are a blast in the yard
Old 01-18-2014, 11:32 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

AAhh ok...have you ever flown the mCPX BL...the V3? The 7.4v one...sheesh that thing will rip holes in the sky...I just rebuilt Mine after twisting the main shaft in two in an argument with furniture (ssshhh My wife dunno it)
Old 01-18-2014, 11:33 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default mcpx

Had bad experience with mcpx v2 so havebeen scared to get bl but thats the next one i want
Old 01-18-2014, 11:37 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Here's My current favorite...mCPX Brushless HP05 w/120SR tail...just got it back from NCcraig yesterday...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mCPXBL-1.JPG (57.9 KB, 68 views)

Last edited by JonJet; 01-18-2014 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: upload
Old 01-25-2014, 01:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Currently waiting 5 days for someone who was supposed to ship an airframe out... they didn't even mention that they couldn't ship for a few days until after I paid. I have no problem with waiting a couple of days, but you shouldn't list crap to sell if you're not prepared to ship it.
xenophobe is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2014, 10:24 PM   #28 (permalink)
formerly koi-fish

I agree, I'm about to sell a trex 150 and two freshly refurbished (mega) 130x main boards, but held off till I got back from a tattoo convention. Trying to begin saving for a 550x
/ 180cfx, 300x, X3,X4-II, Protos 380, Chase 360, x5, Logo 480, Gob 380, Gob 500, Gob 570, Warp 360, 450x, forza 450/450ex, T-Rex 600 Dom, Logo 600, DX9, 1973 Ford f100, Traxxas Summit/Bronco/Bandit/X-Maxx

"Everyone wanted his soul, all he gave them was a smile" - Steve Marriott
Diogenes is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2014, 10:41 AM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

I list stuff all the time that I'm not prepared to ship. When I'm on my way home to get off the road, I list stuff and never have a problem doing it. Although, I do in the thread put "if purchased, it will be sent out on ......." So at least the buyer is aware of it.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:46 AM   #30 (permalink)
formerly koi-fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantemcc View Post
I list stuff all the time that I'm not prepared to ship. When I'm on my way home to get off the road, I list stuff and never have a problem doing it. Although, I do in the thread put "if purchased, it will be sent out on ......." So at least the buyer is aware of it.
yep, that's the main thing, keeping communication open between buyer and seller
/ 180cfx, 300x, X3,X4-II, Protos 380, Chase 360, x5, Logo 480, Gob 380, Gob 500, Gob 570, Warp 360, 450x, forza 450/450ex, T-Rex 600 Dom, Logo 600, DX9, 1973 Ford f100, Traxxas Summit/Bronco/Bandit/X-Maxx

"Everyone wanted his soul, all he gave them was a smile" - Steve Marriott
Diogenes is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2014, 10:56 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

You know, I honestly don't care if someone takes a little while to ship as long as I'm kept informed and as long as I get everything as described or better.

Once I sell something, it's no longer mine and I don't want to have possession of the item, so I ship stuff quickly. I'm meticulous and picky and while I don't expect everyone to have the same level of regard, I like to do things as I would like to have them done. Accurately and expediently.

I hate auctions with crappy pictures and inaccurate descriptions. That bugs me to no end. A few extra days of waiting won't kill me.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:06 AM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenophobe View Post
I hate auctions with crappy pictures and inaccurate descriptions. That bugs me to no end. A few extra days of waiting won't kill me.
They're all over the forums it seems:

"Align 600 for sale - reliable. Comes with one battery. Located in xxx. Nice helicopter. Make offer."

I literally have to hold back from typing something that would probably get me kicked for a week or more. Thats like me selling a car - "99 focus. Has wheels. Blue. Make offer."

And the pictures look like they were taken in a dungeon with a 1 megapixel camera. When the ad doesn't move they're all like what the heck I only want $1100 for it.

I think my worst peeve is ppl posting pictures of dirty nasty helis. Just tired and worn blades, dirt and mud all over the frame - there was one guy recently who had straw literally packed into the frame and THOSE are the pics he used in his ad. Dust is no big deal but clumps of mud on the canopy and frame?

C'mon people put in the effort.
OXY rep
DCflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2014, 02:23 AM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCflyer View Post
I think my worst peeve is ppl posting pictures of dirty nasty helis. Just tired and worn blades, dirt and mud all over the frame - there was one guy recently who had straw literally packed into the frame and THOSE are the pics he used in his ad. Dust is no big deal but clumps of mud on the canopy and frame?
I saw that listing and I lol'd. If you want to sell something, at least put a little effort into nice pictures... and clean a little... really. lol
Old 02-27-2014, 06:46 AM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

I guess I should go clean the jato in my ad and take new pics.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
tstivers is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2014, 07:22 AM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Did the seller get back to you?

I sell stuff once in a while on HF. Since I travel a lot I normally tell the buyer in a response when I can soonest ship and in those cases I always give the buyer my paypal address one day before I am capable of shipping. If someone does not tell ahead of receiving the money thats rather unfair to my understanding simply bad practice.

I would certainly claim it at paypal in such case.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:09 AM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: how long is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by im4711 View Post
Did the seller get back to you?

I sell stuff once in a while on HF. Since I travel a lot I normally tell the buyer in a response when I can soonest ship and in those cases I always give the buyer my paypal address one day before I am capable of shipping. If someone does not tell ahead of receiving the money thats rather unfair to my understanding simply bad practice.

I would certainly claim it at paypal in such case.
I fully agree. 3 days is my expectation unless otherwise specified when it comes to buying anything, whether from a website or individual. I'd certainly note it in the feedback otherwise. If neutral feedback is an option I'd be using that too.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
tstivers is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in