Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 400

Blade 400 Blade Helicopters (eFlite) 400 Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Misship

So i ordered my cx2 and today it came in the mail. Well when i opened the box it was a blade 400 3d. So should I just keep it and learn with it our should i send it back for my cx2?? I am a newbie and have flown little airhog heli coaxials once but other than that no heli experience. But i have been into traxxas trucks for a while know. Also is it better. Are the parts more expensive and will I crash it a lot and have a lot of damage to repair?
Xblade2 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Are you SURE you did not just order the blade 400. Check your balance and see. If you did not you could either, keep it,sell it on e-bay for 370ish orreturn it to them and be trutful (oviously the worst idea)
helidude3 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

I love my Blade 400. If you keep it, however, you should inform the hobby shop from which you ordered it and let them know of the error and pay the difference in cost. (You will obviously let them know if you decide to get what you ordered instead.)

Last edited by Propaganda; 02-13-2009 at 12:07 PM..
Propaganda is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xblade2 View Post
So i ordered my cx2 and today it came in the mail. Well when i opened the box it was a blade 400 3d. So should I just keep it and learn with it our should i send it back for my cx2?? I am a newbie and have flown little airhog heli coaxials once but other than that no heli experience. But i have been into traxxas trucks for a while know. Also is it better. Are the parts more expensive and will I crash it a lot and have a lot of damage to repair?
Keep it: i have seen a lot of people learn in the blade 400, get or make a training gear and take it easy. Try to get a sim i have a blade cx2 and i dont use it anymore the blade 400 is a great heli and adictive .
Old 02-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
where did you order ffrom????.....maybe if order a cx2 theyll send me a 400
.....your either the luckiest man alive or your fibbing.....again id check your balance and see if you didnt accicdently spent $480 instead of $180...that company would have to have retards working for them to mix up a cx2 with a B400.......the box for the 400 is like twice the size???

......you could keep it, work with your cx2 somemore.....get a sim.....and when your ready for it, itll be there.....or you could sell it..... either way your coming out on top
Blade~400~er is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Now THAT's my kind of shipping error!

IMHO, the blade 400 IS far better than a CX2 (have both), and the DX6i rocks! BUT if this is your first heli, I'm not sure I'd recommend starting with it WITHOUT SIM practice first. The CX2 and b400 are TWO DIFFERENT birds... The CX2 is 10x easier to fly, vs. the b400. If it weren't for the sim, I'd still be crashing it. Just my 2c
mr2mkii is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2009, 12:08 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Did you happen to order from Ultimate Hobbies? If so, I think I know the guy who got your CX2... he is not happy and having to wait for the CX2 to be shipped back and received before they will ship his Blade 400.
Propaganda is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2009, 01:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propaganda View Post
Did you happen to order from Ultimate Hobbies? If so, I think I know the guy who got your CX2... he is not happy and having to wait for the CX2 to be shipped back and received before they will ship his Blade 400.
Blade MSR
Atomsk is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propaganda View Post

Seriously the right thing to do is contact the company in which you purchased it from. {You}Knowing that they sent you the wrong item does not give you the right to keep.(In the eye's of the court). Plus if you do contact them and be honest they may just tell you to keep it.
BladeMadMan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2009, 02:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

Default Wow, that's lucky

I'd want to keep that but Karma wins over me. I'd crash it, a blade hits me in the eye, and my co-payment is $500.

That's my dumb luck though.

I just got a CX3 and wish I just started out on a Blade 400.
carnate617 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

If you kept the B400 and didnt tell the store you bought it from, forget bad karma....the guys on here will kick your arse!!

Seriously man, do the right thing, tell the store what happened.

www.twitter.com/britontour
BritOnTour is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2009, 02:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

They should pay for the shipping when you return it. Do the rite thing
schoep is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2009, 06:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I would contact them and let them know. You probably already know it's the right thing to do.
Larry227 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2009, 02:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default The guy who got your CX2

Well I'm the guy who got the CX2 Not MY Blade 400. They paid to ship it back: they e-mailed me a Fed- Ex pre paid shipping sticker. I had to print it and take the box to Kinko's . They told me I had to wait untill they get the CX2 back beforeThey would ship mine out. B.S I called and talked to the Manager,today "RAY" He will handle it Monday . Ask for the Heli Department first just to get threw. Then ask for Ray. Dont go threw the shipping department you will get no where. He doen't even answer the phone. Good luck. Do the right thing.
T/CHunter2009 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

why don't you guys just ship the boxes to each other? That's the fastest least hassle.
Old 02-14-2009, 04:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yea but didn't know he had mine untill I already mailed his back. Done deal.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Finall Chapter on this SAD STORY

Well I called to talk to the "BOSS " today. He's to busy . So speaking to the shipping department again today. { NICE GUY} and understanding. My Blade 400 will {NOT} be shipped out untill they get there CX2 back. So be it ! A mistake was made , and I must be the one to pay the price. Someone burned them before on a simular deal. so I must wait. O.K I have had enough. Its not woth anymore time or effort on my part. Except to filll you in. The shipping department will call me when they ship my Blade 400 out and include a tracking # . So I dont have to sit around and wait . The Heli CX2 will be there in 2 days. by FED EX return tracking #. So far no Bone has been thrown to the dog {ME} for my trouble ,time ,driving,shipping, calling, e-mailing, calling ,,calling, and calling. If they and{ I dont expect it} they do send me a bone . % dicount on my next order to make up for all of this, I will put this behind me and put an order in and continue on. If not I will never do buisness there again. The customer relations part of this company is poor. I understand what there saying but , hey I didn't screw up the shippment. They Did. What about the customer always being right. ULTIMATE HOBBIES YOU WIN . Hope to see my Blade 400 in a week from today. Lets hope.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMadMan View Post

Seriously the right thing to do is contact the company in which you purchased it from. {You}Knowing that they sent you the wrong item does not give you the right to keep.(In the eye's of the court). Plus if you do contact them and be honest they may just tell you to keep it.

yea its kinda the same as taking money from a malfunctioning ATM.....a nice surprise, but like you said in the eyes of a court hed be the one at fault for not returning or at least trying to rectify the situation
Old 02-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by T/CHunter2009 View Post
Well I called to talk to the "BOSS " today. He's to busy . So speaking to the shipping department again today. { NICE GUY} and understanding. My Blade 400 will {NOT} be shipped out untill they get there CX2 back. So be it ! A mistake was made , and I must be the one to pay the price. Someone burned them before on a simular deal. so I must wait. O.K I have had enough. Its not woth anymore time or effort on my part. Except to filll you in. The shipping department will call me when they ship my Blade 400 out and include a tracking # . So I dont have to sit around and wait . The Heli CX2 will be there in 2 days. by FED EX return tracking #. So far no Bone has been thrown to the dog {ME} for my trouble ,time ,driving,shipping, calling, e-mailing, calling ,,calling, and calling. If they and{ I dont expect it} they do send me a bone . % dicount on my next order to make up for all of this, I will put this behind me and put an order in and continue on. If not I will never do buisness there again. The customer relations part of this company is poor. I understand what there saying but , hey I didn't screw up the shippment. They Did. What about the customer always being right. ULTIMATE HOBBIES YOU WIN . Hope to see my Blade 400 in a week from today. Lets hope.
Actually Ultimate Hobbies is the looser in this situation, because of your willingnes to share your experiences with this company ill be sure not to purchase from them EVER.....and im sure tha im not the only one that feels this way
Old 02-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

I wonder how they can sell the B400 for only $349 shipped! Is it because they have returds working in the shipping department? Hmmmmm........
cold duck is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in