Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite)

Blade Helicopters (eFlite) Blade Helicopters (eFlite) CP, CX, mCX CX II, CX III. and others

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 03:50 AM   #61 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfisto View Post
A frickin' V2 of the 130x already... I know a lot of us are waiting for this. Not sure how much will change, but seems like they are listening pretty well these days
i read through a post on the 130x forum recently it appears an unofficial V2 has been released as there are changes on the new stock of 130x's coming through. cant remember the specifics mentioned though.
to be honest i got one of the first batches of 130x's (to my lhs in AUS anyway) and havent had any problems with it, in fact i love it
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2013, 05:14 PM   #62 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Fiberglass canopies on anything larger than a 200 size. Out of the 8 blade helicopters i've had, almost all the canopy post holes developed cracks in a short period of time. The worst are the SR and the 300x.
M3bluegsr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2013, 06:49 PM   #63 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3bluegsr View Post
Fiberglass canopies on anything larger than a 200 size. Out of the 8 blade helicopters i've had, almost all the canopy post holes developed cracks in a short period of time. The worst are the SR and the 300x.
+1
i think i did mention this already, but i know the canopy on my 450x is a bit annoying. i dont think i have any cracks yet, but the @%&^& grommets keep coming out of the canopy hole when i put a new battery in, so i have to take the canopy off again, re-seat the grommet, then try again
i think they need to either improve this setup or create a new canopy mounting setup

other then that i so far have no complaints for the 450x, and thats probably been picky
Old 02-15-2013, 07:24 PM   #64 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundydeity View Post
+1
i think i did mention this already, but i know the canopy on my 450x is a bit annoying. i dont think i have any cracks yet, but the @%&^& grommets keep coming out of the canopy hole when i put a new battery in, so i have to take the canopy off again, re-seat the grommet, then try again
i think they need to either improve this setup or create a new canopy mounting setup

other then that i so far have no complaints for the 450x, and thats probably been picky
Hotglue/epoxy them on. Best done around the grommets and from inside (hides the glue). Works a treat.

spykez is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #65 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadVad View Post
A 150x with enclosed rotary servos, a beefed up TT tail, and "130x like" flexible main blades for crash durability.

They already claim this is not coming but it doesn't hurt to suggest!
I would definitely pre order if they did release something with these specs!
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, make it a hotrod out of the box. 3s 600mah lipo. Like an A spec version. I want it OVERPOWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stormfan69 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #66 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormfan69 View Post
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, make it a hotrod out of the box. 3s 600mah lipo. Like an A spec version. I want it OVERPOWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......and I would like it by next month please lol
stormfan69 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2013, 02:30 AM   #67 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormfan69 View Post
.......and I would like it by next month please lol
I'd get one too
mixfisto is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2013, 06:34 AM   #68 (permalink)
Registered Users

I don't think they said anything about a 150 not coming, they just said the 130 was staying in the line for a long time. I would guess something between 130 and 300 is in the works. Mainly because anything I could possibly want they create. And I guess I can't get enough of sub 450 size helis.
Krea is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #69 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Taking all into consideration, a 150x would be perfect. Everyone loved that the 130 flew much bigger than the mCPX while still maintaining crash durability. Now, how can they improve on that? Simple. People complain about the 130's linear servos, tail, and they want more power. Ok, So give us a 3s 150x with rotary servos, and a beefed up TT tail.
It seems like the 200/250 class is too big to have any crash durability so I'm guessing that's out. Plus, they already have that market covered with the 300x.

-Give a man a helicopter and he flies for a day. Teach a man to fly helicopters and he flies for a lifetime!
BadVad is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2013, 02:52 PM   #70 (permalink)
formerly koi-fish

Definitely a ~200 size with brushless out runner, 3s power, Beastx, and rotary servos.
/ 180cfx, 300x, X3,X4-II, Protos 380, Chase 360, x5, Logo 480, Gob 380, Gob 500, Gob 570, Warp 360, 450x, forza 450/450ex, T-Rex 600 Dom, Logo 600, DX9, 1973 Ford f100, Traxxas Summit/Bronco/Bandit/X-Maxx

"Everyone wanted his soul, all he gave them was a smile" - Steve Marriott
Diogenes is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2013, 03:30 PM   #71 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'd like to see some more kits too, as an Intro to kit builds at a decent price.
Next up: mqx, nCPx, trex 550 kit
heliguy87 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2013, 10:57 PM   #72 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default what would YOU like to see next from blade?

I wanna see a Pico CPX. With a tail that doesnt suck.

And a brushless MCPX night flyer.
corrosionate is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2013, 05:46 AM   #73 (permalink)
Registered Users

Better and more detailed owners manuals for the BNF models. Like the one that will come with the 550X. And on anything 300X and up, please don't include a charger. Spare parts would be much nicer. Thanks
kyrzrone is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #74 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yes id like a price drop and HH can keep their chargers. Ive got a pile of them, and ive already thrown away like 3 of them because they stopped working after 2-5 uses. Keep that crappy junk and throw In sets of spare blades or landing gear
corrosionate is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #75 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just fix the 130X problems!
DWWAJW is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #76 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrzrone View Post
Better and more detailed owners manuals for the BNF models. Like the one that will come with the 550X. And on anything 300X and up, please don't include a charger. Spare parts would be much nicer. Thanks
Or just more of those "how to" videos for maintenance , crash repair etc.
And the more detailed the better- I am still trying to figure out how to use my logger pitch gauge.

Retired: Hirobo Shuttle .28, Kalt Barron .61, LM 110, Corona 120
Fletchb1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #77 (permalink)
Registered Users

150x with brushless tail motor and rotary servos would be nice!
hogan1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #78 (permalink)
Registered Users

I don't care what they put out next anymore, I'm off the Blade bandwagon...I should probably just leave it at that.
dr_boom is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2013, 10:21 PM   #79 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_boom View Post
I don't care what they put out next anymore, I'm off the Blade bandwagon...I should probably just leave it at that.
such a relieving feeling. I learned with Blade and don't feel like they owe me anything but I've since moved on. It's funny to watch the Blade drama unfold though.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:13 AM   #80 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krea04 View Post
I don't think they said anything about a 150 not coming, they just said the 130 was staying in the line for a long time. I would guess something between 130 and 300 is in the works. Mainly because anything I could possibly want they create. And I guess I can't get enough of sub 450 size helis.
Ah yes, the dubious vote of confidence. Kind of like a team owner saying they are not firing the head coach on the night of the last game when the team is 2-14. Everyone but the most naive know that it is a lie. The same holds true for Blade. They follow the same pattern-- big price drop, assurances that the product in question will be around for a "long time" and then a short time later that product is indeed discontinued. IF the rumors of the 180X hold true, that solidifies the growing suspicion that the 130X is done.

Speaking of done, I think I have bought my last Blade heli. They produce good, innovative products, but I can no longer support a company that has such blatant contempt and disrespect for their customers.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in