Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis

Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis *No Commercial Ads - E-helis Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default trex500 ESP blinged out

I have a 500 ESP for sale. It comes with all the ESP parts, all metal head, torque tube, all the good stuff. I also put all the KDE Upgrades on there: CNC bottom, battery tray, receiver tray, and anti-rotational bracket. It also has 2 sets of carbon fiber paddles, the white ones and the black ones. I also upgraded all the screws to the RCScrewz stainless screws, and red Revolution Frame spacers.

Servos: I have 3 3517s on the cyclic, and 3400 on the tail. GY401 gyro, and 6200 receiver. Comes with the red canopy that you see in the picture.

The blades will not come with it. If you want the two batteries I have for it, we can add money to the deal. If you don't want the servos, gyro, etc... we can work something out and you can get it cheaper. Make me an offer, and please no low ballers.
Attached Thumbnails

Firefighters: Chicks dig us and cops want to be like us, because we find them hot and leave them wet.
Firefighternickn is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2009, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

TTT

Firefighters: Chicks dig us and cops want to be like us, because we find them hot and leave them wet.
Firefighternickn is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2009, 11:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Would you be interested in a Associated sc8 nitro truck with bump starter airtronics M8 radio with spektrum threaded shocks new spare parts all ready to go in trade Thanks Gary
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Associated sc8.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	91917  
dravengary is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2009, 09:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Trade with a mint Mini Titan SE with a lot of parts and a very nice painted canopy? We'll compare the price as "new" prices and if I'm short, I'll pay for the difference in cash.
cub2000 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in