Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2005, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Long enough

Well I have waited long enough for a reply form Charles Jackson, aka Charles1959 on helifreaks. I sent him a Pmax with Cspec back in the second week of Dec. We made a deal to trade for the 1\3 scale Pittts.
He got my heli and said it was a deal. He told me he would ship the plane out soon. I waited no plane. I called and he told me he was having trobles because of its size. I said no problem and asked him to bring it to Clints B-Day FF. He said he was going and he would. Well push come to shove and no plane. When I got home I tried to reach him and he responeded several days later. Letting me know he was having personal troubles. I understand about that but still no plane. I now have friends will ing to help me get plane here to florida for S.C. But no reply form him by phone or email, or PMs. Just wanted to let everyone know. maybe I can get a reply form him this way. Rodney
Lithuim Ion Dual Pack For Radikal
Rodney is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2005, 12:45 AM   #2 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Charles Davenport, John Garst and I have all tried to get in touch with Charles to get your Pitts Rodney. John even rebuilt/fixed etc a bent frame old X-cell machine for him.
Old 02-06-2005, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yea I know yall will do what you can. Hell all I really want is my pmax back if I cant get the plane.
Old 02-07-2005, 06:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

We will continue to try to get with him, I hope it is a situation that he just cannot get things together.

Later,

Toxic Racing Motors
IRCHA #1716
bigrcr is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2005, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I dont feel he had any intention of this going the way it did. He ran into some very serious personal problems. I just wished he would call me. 407 729-6717
Old 03-26-2005, 12:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Sadly Rodney Ive recently had 2 such experiences (no where near as costly) with people.
The standard B-S answer is Im having personal problems, next is a huricane has removed our town, Aliens have abducted me etc etc .

These people deserve No benefit of a doubt. even if the guy was badly injured, in jail, gone nuts he could still phone (if you owed him a grand I bet he would). If he could email he could show the courtesy of a direct call hey.

Sick the dogs on him. he can appologise after for screwing you around.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

i reckon.. stuff him in a bag and beat him
matthewoconnell is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2005, 02:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rodney drive up there and kick his @$$. I know ole Rodney can fight. :mrgreen:
ChrisLaFollette is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2005, 03:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Rodney drive up there and kick his @$$.

That is funny. I would think there was someone that wanted to do the same to you not long ago.

Don't think your exactly the one to be giving advice on recovery operations.

David
DavidH is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2005, 03:21 PM   #10 (permalink)

What more do you want from me David? I paid the guy. I know I messed up bad. You gonna hold it to me forever and a day?
Old 07-02-2005, 03:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

My HF Map location

I don't want anything from you.
Yes you finally paid bighands3d. But I honestly don't believe you would have paid him had it not been posted on the forum. Then in that thread you posted you had sent the money a couple of times. Only when the payment finally arrived to bighands3d it was postmarked about 3 months later than you said you had send it.

Like I said, I don't think you should be giving advice on recovery operations.

David
Old 07-02-2005, 04:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

Fine I wont give any more Kick @$$ advice. Why do some of my posts keep getting deleted though still?????
Old 07-02-2005, 04:41 PM   #13 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Sounds like a good plan.

David
Old 07-03-2005, 02:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

I know exactcly where the miracle strip modeler club is...right down past the golf course and also across from boat pond..

None of your post are being deleted...
Joel Mann is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2005, 06:33 PM   #15 (permalink)

Yeah my posts are. I posted in the YS or OS deal about the OS needs mods and the YS is straightforward runs good but less power. It was Deleted or its not showing up..... . A lot of my posts have been deleted.

Seens you know where my feild is where im never at come and see me sometime!

Actually come by and fly sometime. Make those plankers @$$holes pucker up.
Old 07-03-2005, 10:35 PM   #16 (permalink)

Chris,

Hears the deal, you have abused the trust of one Heli Freak member so you have abused the trust of all of us. This means it will take a long time to regain that trust, maybe forever and a day! You may never be trusted hear again, I for one am not soon to forget or forgive, I will never trust you. So as David said you just are way out of line to even think of giving advice on regaining stolen property or payments not made or made late. Your just a kid now, later this episode of not paying what you owed will give you great regret and embarrassment and it should, if it doesn’t then your lost forever to the garbage of the world. I can’t believe your still hanging out hear as embarrassed as you should be!

As fare as giving advice goes, your just a kid with little to no experience who has nothing to offer that will help, rather you should be hanging back, reading and learning from those that have experiences to share, that might help you and others.
Russ McC is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2005, 10:48 PM   #17 (permalink)

I hate to say it but would you guys cut me some slack? I Know I messed up. I messed up BAD and I deserve to not be trusted. I am not embarrassed at all and im not trying to hide my screwup either. I messed up bad, REALLY REALLY bad. Especially it being on a public forum for everybody to read. I want everybody to know that I messed up. I deserve to not be trusted and I understand that. I would feel the same way but I honestly am sorry. Im very sorry and I appologised to Chris for not paying him in a reasonable amount of time and makeing up excuses. I am VERY VERY sorry. And Russ go ahead. Give me shit all the time I deserve it. Treat me how you like as you dont care.
Old 07-04-2005, 06:46 AM   #18 (permalink)

okay, now we got Waaaaaaaaaaay off topic.
Rodney, let me know how I can help you get either craft back, and I'll go pick it up for you.
WayneBrown is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2005, 05:13 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

No recovery yet. I am letting it go. I have lost and will loose again in time Im sure.
I have had alot of dealings with people over the internet. This is my first big deal gone bad.
I have been added to good guy list here and on RR as well. So I feel I am doing ood on my end with everybody I deal with.
I am not sure where he lives of how to get in touch with him so it is gone.
Old 07-05-2005, 05:53 PM   #20 (permalink)

Where did you send the thing off to? I would visit his local area and talk to some club members at the clubs in his area. I mean whats the whole deal Rodney? Dont give up man!!!!
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in