Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Main Forum - Helicopter Talk

Main Forum - Helicopter Talk R/C Helicopters and the people who fly them. VENDOR TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. Full Scale Heli threads go in OT please

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 09:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Now when they start coming out with birds and radios that can bind all together like the E-flight and dx6i you will have 4 useless Rc that no one want. What a waist of plastic, batt, electrical boards and whatever els goes into them things, come on NE let's step it up!!
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2011, 01:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellik5397 View Post
Now when they start coming out with birds and radios that can bind all together like the E-flight and dx6i you will have 4 useless Rc that no one want. What a waist of plastic, batt, electrical boards and whatever els goes into them things, come on NE let's step it up!!
I have more than 4 useless RC - because most of the models have a RC with them.
Have only some Solo Pros and a Solo Pro 100 BNF, and the Micro Cessna (I do not have a RC for it, shame - thought it will bind to the P-47 TX).

What I hate most is taking several TX to the flying field.

But no news about the Nine Eagles X6 Pro for more than half a year now...

Walter
donaldsneffe is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2011, 07:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

How come businesses do this crap, maybe bc they know ppl are going to but there products anyways?
Old 11-15-2011, 07:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellik5397 View Post
How come businesses do this crap, maybe bc they know ppl are going to but there products anyways?
It's all about proprietary and licencing.

IPhone is one of the world's greatest examples as is IE for that matter. The hardware is "generic" but the systems / code aren't.

Amp
Ampdraw is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2012, 12:13 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Would it be possible to put a Mini V-Bar in it instead of the electronics that came with it?

PS, Why does not Nine Eagles have its own sub forum?
Old 01-06-2012, 05:21 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

No idea. Still waiting for HF to create one.
Georgios is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Exclamation 10 model memory

First of al hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. and i hope I'm posting this in the right place.

I have received the solo pro 125 about a week ago and it came with the j6 transmitter and a detailed manual in good English. The manual pointed out all the functions and also the 10 MODEL MEMORY you can access these models by pressing end and mode at the same time and holding them for a couple of second. now you will see model and 0 flashing if you select this you can switch between models. I assume this will work on all transmitters as i herd nothing about a software update.
also i will strongly recommend the solo pro 125 to everybody its a great heli

I hope this helps greeting Ruben
ruben.rc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2012, 01:34 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

I flew my Solo Pro 180 3G today for the first time - nice little helicopter. My biggest complaint is the speed of the servos - the helicopter handles a bit sluggishly. Very stable however!

bwoollia is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2012, 08:29 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default J6pro settings

Glad I finally found some other 180 owners. I was wondering if anyone could share their Tx settings for the 180. Mine flies pretty good how its set up but I know it could be better. Thanks for the help. Happy flying.
edan978 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2013, 03:52 AM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default J6 TX settings

Bough a NE SP 180 3D second hand (not very clever indeed) and have no idea about TX-settings. Are default J6 values available for this heli somewere?
robfranssen is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2014, 06:12 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hey all. I know this should be in the classifieds section but I figured this was worth a shot. I had my first crash in a long time with my 180. I do have a good many spares so I can fix everything that broke. The only problem is that I didn't notice the vertical fin was missing until I got home. Tried to find it but I don't remember the exact location where she went down. I was hoping that someone had a spare they would be willing to trade. I have some 180 parts, stock 130x parts and a heatsink for the stock motor and some 450 parts. Of you Jane one and would be willing to part with it pm me and hopefully I'll have something you would like to trade for. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in