Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > Multi Rotor Support > Blade Multirotor Support > 200QX

200QX Blade 200QX Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2014, 06:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Yes, fly away video but..

I found her after 37 mins. My mistake to test my altimeter with NW wind of 21 mph. On board my Mobius and the Altimeter One. Another mistake was to fly just before noon with the bright sun. I am preparing the YT video and you will see the sun. Got high and higher and the wind took her SE and I got the alert signal on my DX6 of the loss of contact. I tried many times thinking I was bringing her back but finally I saw her going far and behind the park trees in the distance. Well I felt I lost something dear and personal. I jumped into my car and drove in that direction hopping I will find her may be in the street. Nothing. Drove back home and I said let's go on foot. I checked every front yard, looked up the trees and roofs but nothing. Very disappointed I started walking back from the opposite sidewalk when all of a sudden I heard that lovely beep in the distance. She was on the side of a house on lava rock beeping. What a relief. The battery still connected but out, the Mobius two feet away and the Altimeter which was attach the the battery cover it was next to her. The altimeter shows 272 feet. Taking into consideration the high fall the damage is nothing. Back home, test her out, she works like a charm. As a matter of fact I mounted the stock 721 camera and i chased a coyote in the park. I will put both videos on YT later today. Come back to watch the vids. What a day!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B59A48FA-D196-4363-9E9C-687768FDF782.jpg (93.8 KB, 99 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2014, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

You got me excited, looking forward to the videos.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
You got me excited, looking forward to the videos.
I am having some UT upload problems, I am working on. Stay tuned.
Old 10-21-2014, 10:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

As I promised here are the two vids. First one from the take off to fly away and crash-last few frames are in slower speed. Let me know what you think. The total vid time from take off to recovery is approximately 37 mins but I trimmed all on the ground waiting to be found frames.

200 QX fly away & crash (2 min 58 sec)

This the second one after the recovery with the stock 721 on board going after a coyote seating in the middle of the park. This is not an FPV vid, just watch the lower left on the screen.

Coyote Run (1 min 48 sec)

One thing I have to say is the 200 body is very durable. Somebody posted here that the body sucks! BS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in