Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 120 SR

120 SR Blade (eFlite) 120 SR Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 12:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Blade holder removal.

Well guys, here's a dilly for ya.
After removing the two screws...how do you separate the pieces of the blade holder? I'm afraid I might break it.
I'm looking forward to your help.
Thanks,

BR
born ready is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2012, 12:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

just pull 'em straight out from each other
Heli-cat is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2012, 01:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks Heli-Cat.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I'm glad you're a night owl.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

you're very welcome...I'm very good at solving these really complex problems..and yep, I definitely do have the graveyard shift around here!
Heli-cat is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2012, 02:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli-cat View Post
you're very welcome...I'm very good at solving these really complex problems..and yep, I definitely do have the graveyard shift around here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by born ready View Post
I'm glad you're a night owl.

hehehhehheeehe. complex problems, that was good cat.

that ain't no , born.

playing around w/ a hundred + plus bucks worth of plastic, when you're not used to it, can definitely tighten the old anal pore right up, can't it.

i just got finished replacing the cheapo rods for the canopy and mmman were they tight. didn't want to start spraying silicone around that 5-1, don't want to mess w/ that thing at all, at least until i know more about it. you can bet that silicone went on those new rods before they went on, by yiminy.

gots to be careful about torquing, unduly bending, etc. all this plastic, uh,uh,uh. i don't about ya'll but, i haven't come even close to having enough fun w/ this thing to have it sidelined by breaking it, putting on parts.

luckily, have messed w/ delicate stuff a good part of my life so everything came out alright. it damned sure still made me do the overbite thing, though.

have fun, bell
bellus alatus is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellus alatus View Post
hehehhehheeehe. complex problems, that was good cat.

that ain't no , born.

playing around w/ a hundred + plus bucks worth of plastic, when you're not used to it, can definitely tighten the old anal pore right up, can't it.

i just got finished replacing the cheapo rods for the canopy and mmman were they tight. didn't want to start spraying silicone around that 5-1, don't want to mess w/ that thing at all, at least until i know more about it. you can bet that silicone went on those new rods before they went on, by yiminy.

gots to be careful about torquing, unduly bending, etc. all this plastic, uh,uh,uh. i don't about ya'll but, i haven't come even close to having enough fun w/ this thing to have it sidelined by breaking it, putting on parts.

luckily, have messed w/ delicate stuff a good part of my life so everything came out alright. it damned sure still made me do the overbite thing, though.

have fun, bell
haha...the 120sr seems huge and indestructible compared to working on the msrx with a rakonheli carbon frame or a mcx2. If you really want to challenge your finger dexterity try a frame replacement on a scout cx! Adjusting servo linkages on that for me is like a gorrilla trying to pet a butterfly.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in